Any "Latest and Greatest" about Spirit.

Subscribe
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93 
Page 43 of 98
Go to
Quote: Have you guys tried the Crewline app? It's pretty good. I asked the developer if he could notify us when there is a change to our schedule, and he said he could but we would have to stay logged in to Flica at all times, and the union won't allow that. Thanks ALPA.
I just got that App recently and it seems really nice so far. Also, I believe it was created by one of our own. If you can't have the app stay logged in I wonder if it's possible to set it up to auto sign in every 5-10 mins or so and grab the new data. That would comply w/ Flica rules and also give us the info/notifications we seek...
Quote: I just got that App recently and it seems really nice so far. Also, I believe it was created by one of our own. If you can't have the app stay logged in I wonder if it's possible to set it up to auto sign in every 5-10 mins or so and grab the new data. That would comply w/ Flica rules and also give us the info/notifications we seek...
Message him. He's pretty good, gets right back to you...
Quote: Rumor is NOIs are going out. One can only hope this rumor is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's hope so!
Sorry...NOI?
Quote: Sorry...NOI?
Notice of Investigation
Quote: Sorry...NOI?
carpet dance
Quote: Rumor is NOIs are going out. One can only hope this rumor is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rumor say why/what?
Quote: Rumor say why/what?

Rumor is the company is starting investigations (noi’s) into the people they believe are using bots on flica.
Quote: Rumor is the company is starting investigations (noi’s) into the people they believe are using bots on flica.
Dumb SOB’s made it even more glaringly obvious who was doing it back when there were only 50 flights a day.
Quote: Dumb SOB’s made it even more glaringly obvious who was doing it back when there were only 50 flights a day.
Yep, when only 3 people get all the open time. It’s pretty obvious!
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93 
Page 43 of 98
Go to