PDT News and Rumors

Subscribe
387  437  477  483  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  497  537  587  987 
Page 487 of 1123
Go to
Quote: Are you willing to give those things up for new company revenue generating equipment?
Hell NO! FUPM
Did the meetings end? Getting new jets or did they pull the plug?
Quote: Did the meetings end? Getting new jets or did they pull the plug?

yeah they ended, just as expected, with nothing, all the idiots fell for airways ploy of getting everyone (especially eagle) all worked up

they had no intention of offering us jets, they're just stringing us along to try to keep us calm, and then get everyone else riled up to get them back to the table...

suckers
Status Quo
Meeting was to schedule another meeting, status quo! Nothing new. NO 175s, NO CRJ-700, NO Q-400, NO FLOW, NO Merge. Our meetings with management are like when a dog chases it's tail. It's freaking hilarious. They go nowhere.... That's PDT.
How sure are you? It would be very foolish of the Piedmont MEC to discuss anything that was said at this point. Taking a page out of successful MECs playbooks vs repeating the failings of recent past at Envoy. Loose lips sink ships... As basic as that saying is, it is very true.
ahhh, the time restricted squeeze play.
Quote: How sure are you? It would be very foolish of the Piedmont MEC to discuss anything that was said at this point. Taking a page out of successful MECs playbooks vs repeating the failings of recent past at Envoy. Loose lips sink ships... As basic as that saying is, it is very true.
Nobody really believes that our MEC is trying to hide something. If there was more going on behind the scenes, I think that would have been implied in the email. I think our MEC REALLY wants some good news out there, but unfortunately for now, it's status quo. Based on the email we received, it appears as though not very much happened at the meeting. I could be wrong though.
Quote: How sure are you? It would be very foolish of the Piedmont MEC to discuss anything that was said at this point. Taking a page out of successful MECs playbooks vs repeating the failings of recent past at Envoy. Loose lips sink ships... As basic as that saying is, it is very true.
I still can't figure out how you think the Envoy MEC failed. They did exactly what we told them to, that's their job.
Quote: Hell NO! FUPM
FUPM, is right.

Oh and hey be careful out there.
Quote:
I still can't figure out how you think the Envoy MEC failed. They did exactly what we told them to, that's their job.
Because all he want is that someone else become a PSA.
387  437  477  483  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  497  537  587  987 
Page 487 of 1123
Go to