FEDEX in NRT

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 21
Go to
OMG, my prayers are with our brothers at FedEx...
It's not as bad to land as it used to be, I should know I have been on the plane for 9 years now but it is still a hand full in high winds. For those that have never been to NRT, the winds there can be some of the hardest in the world for crosswind. They move around so much that just when you think you have the cross controls in right, the winds shift again!

Let's just keep the second guess out of this and say a pray for the families and my fellow (and maybe friends) crew members.
It appears after the initial hard bounce, the plane was parallel with the runway. Then all of a sudden the nose went down quickly. Then it was not good. If only the nose stayed level or up slightly. I dont know why it dropped so sharply.
CNN just confirmed both crewmembers were killed in the MD-11 crash at NRT. Looking at the flight info may be flight 80/23 CAN/NRT. RIP!!
My heartfelt sorrow for the families of the Captain and First Officer.
Let's all stay focused and be safe!!
Here's to those who have gone west!
No speculation here, the black boxes will tell the story... prayers and condolences to the family and friends those pilots left behind.
REALLY BAD NEWS ... prayers and best wishes to our colleagues. Video looks horrible ...
You'd thing that plane was being held together by tape the way it broke apart.. I'm still in awe of that video, hard to imagine something like that can happen to an MD11.. especially at that speed!!!!
My prayers for the crew members and their families.
ANCFRTDG,

Amen to what you said.
Sad new today
My heart goes out to the families and friends. Wishing you two tail winds and blue skies forever.
Sincerely,
fbh
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 21
Go to