Houston, you have a problem?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 45
Go to
Quote: Self entitled and ignorant is no way to go through life son.

Fixed it for you Hoss.
Quote: Self entitled and ignorant is no way to go through life son.
Thanks boy.
Quote:

Fixed it for you Hoss.
Thanks for all you do Dean Wormer..
Quote: What a weird post. Not in the slightest jealous. I've had a charmed career compared to most. Do I think I "deserved it"? Not even remotely. I fully recognize that this industry is about luck and timing. I've been lucky and had lucky timing compared to about 98% of UAL pilots. What I hate is an entitled attitude.
Good for you. Your lecture of him just to basically move on screamed of your jealousy over his last four years. He has valid points.
Quote: Thanks boy.
Just like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
I heard from someone who attended the meeting this resolution was passed by a vote of 20-3.
Quote: I heard from someone who attended the meeting this resolution was passed by a vote of 20-3.
Too funny! 20 friggin people. Gamery at its best. After this desperate resolution is feces canned may the mother of all displacements occur. I say THINNER!
Quote: I heard from someone who attended the meeting this resolution was passed by a vote of 20-3.
They say Ben had that meeting in the "men's bathroom" down in Houston and he counted all the grunts coming from the stalls as a yes vote. They also said it didn't smell quiet right. Good job Ben!
Quote: Just like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
Don't be a hater Hoss. Little Joe will be disappointed in seeing you cry.
Quote: Good for you. Your lecture of him just to basically move on screamed of your jealousy over his last four years. He has valid points.
You're in the weeds as usual. What could I possibly be jealous of him of? I, and pretty much everyone outside of IAH, disagree that he has any valid points.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 45
Go to