Upcoming Interview

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
True. But you can payroll deduct the cost of your initial uniform. Headset too I believe. They will deduct $25 per check I think until it's paid off. As was mentioned, once you are on property a full calendar year you will get uniform allowances.
Quote: Not sure, but SAP is supposed to be the bees knees and I've yet to hear/meet a PSA guy say literally anything bad about it. That said, obviously I'm keeping options open and considering all points. So for AW I was wondering if there was anything that outweighs the value of the SAP/flow combo. Another poster above brought up some points I'll look into. Thanks guys, blue skies.
don't think the SAP applies to reserves though. Could be wrong, perhaps a PSAer can verify.
Quote: don't think the SAP applies to reserves though. Could be wrong, perhaps a PSAer can verify.
Only line holders can take advantage of the SAP at PSA. But reserve time is short so there's that.
There is almost no ability to change your schedule at AWAC. If you have enough seniority you can request every swap possible with initial open time and hope that some work out. Ive heard it said by a certain scheduler that "you don't get to pick what you fly, I get to pick what you fly." So there is that. Good luck
I'm 5 for 5 in swaps this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I'm 5 for 5 in swaps this month.

How senior are you? From initial open time?
Quote: How senior are you? From initial open time?
2/3 of mine were approved.
Quote: How senior are you? From initial open time?

Daily open time

Upcoming interview
I have an interview with AW this month and like to put my best foot forward. I've read some online gouge but was wondering if someone would be willing to share their recent interview experiences. I haven't taken my ATP yet and it seems like the written portion had a lot of ATP questions. Do they ask questions off Jepp charts or FAA charts? Like most people I trained on FAA charts. I'll probably start looking over Jepp charts this week. I'm not super concerned about the HR portion of the interview but I would really like to do well on the technical portion. Based on all my research Air Wisconsin is my top choice so I wouldn't want to stumble through this process. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Please feel free to send me a direct message if u like.
PM sent.

Filler
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to