18 UPS Recalls in MARCH!

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: If not for the IPA this place really would suck as bad as shaggy and Frontseat claim it does now.
+1
True...
We all agree? Uh, moderator?
how about any worthwhile info

any indication the other 26 will be back in april/may

possibly interviews by summer??

then a numbers question

on a base by base case
how many 75/76 guys in Miami how junior? possible for newhires
same for ANC how many total ca/fo
not interested in the west coast stuff, My fathers family is from SDF and most still live there but I'm a shorts n' flip flops kinda guy
ANC appears to be more tolerable than it was at first. The most junior FO is in SDF. Mia is a bit more senior but in the past has always been about the same as SDF. Single pay scale is nicer than it may appear. I'll say that there's something for everyone here. Bid intl or domestic and it's an entirely different experience. I don't have the numbers in front of me. Hope it helps.

UPS is tight lipped about recalls. We don't know their intentions. 18 recalls at once is unprecedented though.
Quote: how about any worthwhile info

any indication the other 26 will be back in april/may

possibly interviews by summer??

then a numbers question

on a base by base case
how many 75/76 guys in Miami how junior? possible for newhires
same for ANC how many total ca/fo
not interested in the west coast stuff, My fathers family is from SDF and most still live there but I'm a shorts n' flip flops kinda guy
Maverick,
Real number waiting recall is 32. Before this recall we had 44 never given a recall. We also had several who had bypassed recall previously. 5 of those have to return on this recall or resign. Out of the 18, first 5 are given to those who bypassed. UPS called those 5 and the next 13 from the 44.
If any bypass from the 13, or if any of the 5 choose to not return, then UPS will continue calling to fill the 18 seats.
UPS has never given advance notice on recalls.
83 F/O's in MIA. 92 F/O's in ONT, 183 SDF A300 F/O's, 216 SDF MD11 F/O's, 106 ANC MD11 F/O's, 266 SDFZ (75/76 international) based SDF-senior-, 167 SDF 75/76 F/O's, 198 747 F/O's ANC. Most junior F/O's in ONT, MIA, 75 SDF and SDF A300.
Crapshoot guessing future seat assignments, so wont bother. If MIA is choice, presently a opportunity to hold for junior crews.
I was a little surprised to hear that there were 49 still on furlough not 44 that the EB has been touting.
Quote: I was a little surprised to hear that there were 49 still on furlough not 44 that the EB has been touting.
Touting? Poor choice of words. You might try "reporting" or "stating" unless you are purposely attempting to discredit the IPA EB for some reason.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to