My Guess. United buying 757 replacement.

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
Quote: Did you read the article that you quoted.... it's actually very short and has nothing to do with JV's.

Barron's is referring to their assertion that Delta is flying out of mostly capacity constrained hubs allowing them to charge a premium for flights due to restricted flight options with high demand.
Sorry that doesn't make any sense. If they are connecting, especially through Atlanta, then they are connecting and can connect somewhere else. ATL is a horrifically positioned hub, geographically, especially for long haul flights to Europe and Asia.

They can't get a premium because they connect through ATL. Most pax can connect somewhere better, with shorter flight times.
Quote: Did you read the article that you quoted.... it's actually very short and has nothing to do with JV's.

Barron's is referring to their assertion that Delta is flying out of mostly capacity constrained hubs allowing them to charge a premium for flights due to restricted flight options with high demand.
Gee really? Wow thanks for clearing that up.

(I was making an additional point, but thanks for that, not putting the two together... hence the "too.")
My speculation is that the launch customer for the 797 is Southwest.
Quote: My speculation is that the launch customer for the 797 is Southwest.
Only if it has the 737 overhead installed!!! Must be one type rating!
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to