Considering a career at Spirit

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 54
Go to
Earlier today I was looking at some flights on flightaware and I was wondering how many legs do you guys fly per day on average. Most legs that I viewed were 3 hours plus. Thanks,
Quote: Earlier today I was looking at some flights on flightaware and I was wondering how many legs do you guys fly per day on average. Most legs that I viewed were 3 hours plus. Thanks,
Average is two legs per day. The most legs I've seen is four. A typical four-day trip includes a total of seven or so legs.
I’m fond of the 2 leg 3 days.
Quote: I’m fond of the 2 leg 3 days.
Thanks, Im just trying to get a good feel of what's going on there. I'm currently flying 13-15 leg 4 days with anywhere between 3-4-5 leg days.
This would be a large change of pace for me.
Quote: Thanks, Im just trying to get a good feel of what's going on there. I'm currently flying 13-15 leg 4 days with anywhere between 3-4-5 leg days.
It’s a welcome change of pace for sure.
Quote: Thanks, Im just trying to get a good feel of what's going on there. I'm currently flying 13-15 leg 4 days with anywhere between 3-4-5 leg days.
Sounds like Avianca to me
Quote: There is trip touching right now until pbs, then no more trip touching. You can also slide weeks right now. Vacation is credited by month and seniority. The first year you can credit up to 28 hours, then 4.67 hrs per month till 5 years, then 7 per month etc. You can use the credit to drop trips (float), add extra credit on a day off, or take a scheduled week. You must have 8 hours to take a week. Trips that touch are removed from your bank. After pbs you can decide how much credit to use for a pbs week and get 9-17 days off depending on seniority and credit used...

Question though cant you just drop all credit/work to 0 the only penalty being no paycheck?
Quote: Question though cant you just drop all credit/work to 0 the only penalty being no paycheck?
yes you absolutely can.

and for the guy mentioning vacation slide, the company hasn't been allowing vacation slides that create additional conflicts (since the CBA allows them to choose) and it takes the entire point of sliding away
Quote: yes you absolutely can.

and for the guy mentioning vacation slide, the company hasn't been allowing vacation slides that create additional conflicts (since the CBA allows them to choose) and it takes the entire point of sliding away
This has been fixed per a union email a month or two ago.
Quote: This has been fixed per a union email a month or two ago.
"fixed" but the CBA still gives them complete control as to whether or not they allow it. Read the CBA. If it creates a NEW conflict, they can say NOPE. If it doesn't, they'll slide.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 54
Go to