Spirit of NKS, Part IV

Subscribe
43  83  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  103 
Page 93 of 125
Go to
Message from the Airline: Flight Attendants - Easter Weekend Sick Calls
As the Easter weekend approaches, we are seeing a significant spike in open time once again. As a result, the Company will continue to closely review all Flight Attendant sick calls occurring this weekend (April 14, 15 & 16). The Company will follow-up with individual Flight Attendants and, at a minimum, require medical documentation in situations where the Company determines a pattern, or other indications of sick leave abuse, exist.

Basically fly sick or we will fire you.

Ahhhh, such a positive message our airline has. Total respect for its front line employees.

And remember, pilots...dont eat food from the delay kit. Oh those tasty treats.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/100468758/

Well I'm glad I got the chance to fly down there. I was disappointed when I heard the news but knew it was probably going to happen.
Quote: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/100468758/

Well I'm glad I got the chance to fly down there. I was disappointed when I heard the news but knew it was probably going to happen.
Who cares?

I was disappointed to see us get a health care package that was less than the FAs, not about losing Havana.

Has the "new plane smell" worn off for you yet at this place?
Quote: Who cares?

I was disappointed to see us get a health care package that was less than the FAs, not about losing Havana.

Has the "new plane smell" worn off for you yet at this place?
Are you trying to say I can't care about both? What does our health care packages have to do with Havana?

Yes I care about our health care, and getting our contract that we deserve. I was just simply pointing out that I'm sad to see that route go.

I guess I still have new plane smell...
Quote: Are you trying to say I can't care about both? What does our health care packages have to do with Havana?

Yes I care about our health care, and getting our contract that we deserve. I was just simply pointing out that I'm sad to see that route go.

I guess I still have new plane smell...
I just have zero "Fs" to give right now outside of a new contract so Cuba falls somewhere in between Caitlin Jenner getting her junk chopped off and another United Airlines meme being sent to me.
Quote: I just have zero "Fs" to give right now outside of a new contract so Cuba falls somewhere in between Caitlin Jenner getting her junk chopped off and another United Airlines meme being sent to me.
Exactly. Keep fracking with this pilot group and they can cancel ALL the destinations.
Quote: I just have zero "Fs" to give right now outside of a new contract so Cuba falls somewhere in between Caitlin Jenner getting her junk chopped off and another United Airlines meme being sent to me.
Dang I was thinking that maybe I would turn into a disgruntled grump when maybe I was on old captain in my 50's. But maybe that will happen when I'm a 2nd year FO now if I fly with people like you... Haha I actually haven't flown with anyone grumpy yet so that won't happen.

How do you make it through the day being so negative?
Quote: Dang I was thinking that maybe I would turn into a disgruntled grump when maybe I was on old captain in my 50's. But maybe that will happen when I'm a 2nd year FO now if I fly with people like you... Haha I actually haven't flown with anyone grumpy yet so that won't happen.

How do you make it through the day being so negative?
Don't get it confused. My attitude towards people I work with and my attitude towards this company are not the same.

Thankfully the majority of FOs I fly with care as little as I do these days, and don't spend time upset about the 4 hour turn we lost to Havana.

Play a game with me. Hypothetical to show where I'm at and see where you're at.

You have a button in front of you, hit that button and 50% of our flights cancel today for lack of crews and the company has to deal with the fallout, upset passengers and lost money.

I hit that button, do you?
Quote: Don't get it confused. My attitude towards people I work with and my attitude towards this company are not the same.

Thankfully the majority of FOs I fly with care as little as I do these days, and don't spend time upset about the 4 hour turn we lost to Havana.

Play a game with me. Hypothetical to show where I'm at and see where you're at.

You have a button in front of you, hit that button and 50% of our flights cancel today for lack of crews and the company has to deal with the fallout, upset passengers and lost money.

I hit that button, do you?
Yes I hope the cancelations continue so we can get our point across.
did she finally chop it off?
43  83  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  103 
Page 93 of 125
Go to