Class Drop List

Subscribe
44  84  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  104  144  194 
Page 94 of 245
Go to
Quote: I agree. When I am in DFW I am in awe of all the great food there. ORD is really one step up from a high school cafeteria in terms of options and quality.
ORD is still way better than both LGA and JFK. And if MIA didn’t have those sweet empanadas it would rank equal with the NY airports too. DFW is still best of the 4.
Quote: ORD is still way better than both LGA and JFK. And if MIA didn’t have those sweet empanadas it would rank equal with the NY airports too. DFW is still best of the 4.
NY really is a wasteland for airport food. It’s strange since many very good authentic and cheap ethnic restaurants are in Queens. I suppose they can’t afford airport rent.
Quote: NY really is a wasteland for airport food. It’s strange since many very good authentic and cheap ethnic restaurants are in Queens. I suppose they can’t afford airport rent.
They can’t afford the health inspector doing a spot check.
Quote: NY really is a wasteland for airport food. It’s strange since many very good authentic and cheap ethnic restaurants are in Queens. I suppose they can’t afford airport rent.
You're in the wrong terminal at LGA. Terminals C and D both have hot and cold bars for around $8 a pound. It might take you an hour to get from Terminal B to get there, though.

JetBlue has the same thing at JFK in Terminal 5.

DFW blows both of those airports out of the water food-wise.
Quote: CFA is so delicious. Every airport needs at least one.
This made a KFC ad pop up below the post. God love the internet.
Quote: This made a KFC ad pop up below the post. God love the internet.
But there is no comparison. 🐔
Anyone got the info on today's class?
Quote: Anyone got the info on today's class?
10 cadets
4 RTPs
12 idiots from ATP
Quote: 10 cadets

4 RTPs

12 idiots from ATP

[emoji23] I’m sensing some distaste for ATP graduates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: [emoji23] I’m sensing some distaste for ATP graduates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not all of them. Just the idiots.
44  84  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  104  144  194