Anyone interviewing with Eagle next week?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I have an interview in Dallas on the 5th, anyone else going to be there???
im on the 3rd
congrats
I hope to get with eagle
what sort of time did you guys have
Dec 17th for me. What prep info do you guys have so far?

Thanks
aviationinterviews.com has all the gouges, and they are spot on. Read those thoroughly and you should have no problems at all.

As long as you meet the minimums, you have the job going into the interview. The only people who dont get the job are the people who give them good reason not to be hired.

Good luck guys. If you have any other specific questions... fire away.
Thanks for the information. Good luck to those interviewing.
What were your times?
I was hired about 18 months ago with 1600 TT and 250 multi. And that was high total time in my interview then.

Obviously the times have come down alot since then. I have heard of many people getting the job right at the published mins in the last 2 months.

Everyone is looking for different things... quick upgrades, good pay, good QOL, nice equipment out of the base they want to live at... it is hard to find a job with all of that. But I have enjoyed every month I have been at Eagle and dont regret coming here at all.
ive got mine on the 18th.... 460tt and 138 multi they called me from my airlineapps form which said 414 and 120.....if your over 400 and 100 your getting called
i applied with 550 TT 55 Multi and got called within 4 days...as far as the prep goes the technical interview is all on Jepp plates and charts...which sucks bc i could never afford them haha...
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to