Pinnacle please pull your you know what.....

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Together. Two weeks in a row and delayed flights out of MSP and BWI. I love you guys but my commute is being ruined for no relevant reason other then your broken 900's. What's going on?
Suggest you go to airlinemanagementforums.com and post there.
Quote: Together. Two weeks in a row and delayed flights out of MSP and BWI. I love you guys but my commute is being ruined for no relevant reason other then your broken 900's. What's going on?
More like what ISN'T going on. Im surprised any flights are running on time especially on the prop side. A bunch of employees that dont want to be there, hate their management and have minimal support for the operation.

As a former commuter though I feel your pain. I wouldnt plan to count on Pinnacle Corp for a while though..maybe as a backup.
Quote: Together. Two weeks in a row and delayed flights out of MSP and BWI. I love you guys but my commute is being ruined for no relevant reason other then your broken 900's. What's going on?
I'm sorry for your commute issue, we'll be sure to put that on the top priority, and put having to look for a new job or what's going with Chap. 11 on the side. You're not the only one who's suffering, things happen. We are not doing this on purpose, at least the guys I know.
Quote: I'm sorry for your commute issue, we'll be sure to put that on the top priority, and put having to look for a new job or what's going with Chap. 11 on the side.
+1. Would hate to disrupt skywest ops... criticalmach, can you write a letter to united and tell them to stop flying out of denver? It really messes up my commute.

Seriously, what a worthless thread.
When well people learn, we pilots are gods, but not The G#d. We can't just poop out a mechanic, parts, ground crew, good weather, or a whole new airplane when the schedule goes south.
I would venture to say that a broken airplane is actually a very relevant reason, but I am not a mechanic
Quote: +1. Would hate to disrupt skywest ops... criticalmach, can you write a letter to united and tell them to stop flying out of denver? It really messes up my commute.

Seriously, what a worthless thread.
Glad you chimed in....
Quote: I'm sorry for your commute issue, we'll be sure to put that on the top priority, and put having to look for a new job or what's going with Chap. 11 on the side. You're not the only one who's suffering, things happen. We are not doing this on purpose, at least the guys I know.
Apology accepted. Let me know if you need help with interview prep. By the way with that attitude you will make an excellent candidate for Gojet.
Quote: I'm sorry for your commute issue, we'll be sure to put that on the top priority, and put having to look for a new job or what's going with Chap. 11 on the side. You're not the only one who's suffering, things happen. We are not doing this on purpose, at least the guys I know.
Oh by the way, the other 65 passengers who just missed their connections and are screwed...they are extremely sympathetic towards your bankruptcy.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to