Deny NAI Again

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Only 1600 of us have gone an filled out the link to deny NAI this time around. It's extremely easy, and when we're done we can go back to arguing with Kilder again.😄
https://app7.vocusgr.com/WebPublish/...s&IssueID=1821
Quote: Only 1600 of us have gone an filled out the link to deny NAI this time around. It's extremely easy, and when we're done we can go back to arguing with Kilder again.😄
https://app7.vocusgr.com/WebPublish/...s&IssueID=1821
You mean supporting Kilder
NAI will just do what the democrats do and keep putting measures on the ballot until they pass. I saw one state where a measure failed 8 elections in a row and now it passed. It was a tax increase on business. NAI will just keep applying until they get a administration that lets them do it. Probably republicans now that they took over.
If you write, and they are stopped, maybe it helped.

But if you don't write, and they are approved, you KNOW you contributed.

It takes 5 minutes. Small investment for something so important.
I just attended our local Council meeting, and our legislative chair was there. Unofficially they said that the NAI deal is already done and approved. Say good bye to your job. The Chinese at $10/hr are coming next.

This is all window dressing until the decision comes out. Now, if we get an overwhelming avalanche of E-mails, maybe it's not a done deal. You never know until the large female at the end of the opera starts to warm up.

If you lose your job to NAI and didn't spend 5 minutes.....well...ok then.

BTW, you don't think Jeff is salivating over outsourcing everything--labor too, and UAL becoming a clearing house for ticket sales??
There's an old saying in tactical-jet business:

"When does a fighter pilot give up?" (ans): "Never, unless he's dead, and then he doesn't care."

So, when should an airline pilot give up on trying to make his career better?

I know my answer.

To quote the old man in Monty Python's "Holy Grail:" "I'm not dead yet!"

WRITE.
Quote: If you write, and they are stopped, maybe it helped.

But if you don't write, and they are approved, you KNOW you contributed.

It takes 5 minutes. Small investment for something so important.
Very well said, but five minutes? More like one. If someone can't take a minute of their time at a computer to possibly save their job they never deserved the job in the first place.
I actually composed my own letters.
Quote: I just attended our local Council meeting, and our legislative chair was there. Unofficially they said that the NAI deal is already done and approved. Say good bye to your job. The Chinese at $10/hr are coming next.

This is all window dressing until the decision comes out. Now, if we get an overwhelming avalanche of E-mails, maybe it's not a done deal. You never know until the large female at the end of the opera starts to warm up.

If you lose your job to NAI and didn't spend 5 minutes.....well...ok then.

BTW, you don't think Jeff is salivating over outsourcing everything--labor too, and UAL becoming a clearing house for ticket sales??
Sent it in.

Did the Legislative Chair seem worried?
Quote: Sent it in.

Did the Legislative Chair seem worried?
Yes.

And another 10 characters to post the answer....
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to