United Stole Another

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Quote: They won't need that, the last guy I flew with was talking about giving up 5 more seats in the rjs to 'get something' in the next contract. "You gotta give something up to get something" he said.
I wish I had sat on that jumpseat! What ya tell him?
Quote: They won't need that, the last guy I flew with was talking about giving up 5 more seats in the rjs to 'get something' in the next contract. "You gotta give something up to get something" he said.

God what an idiot. This is why the next contract will pass with only pay raises.

I want to bid off the 190 just so I can debate some of these old dudes. Mainly R57[emoji23]
Quote: God what an idiot. This is why the next contract will pass with only pay raises.

I want to bid off the 190 just so I can debate some of these old dudes. Mainly R57[emoji23]

MLAF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: MLAF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooooo ML.
Wanna guess how much vacation he floated? Or how often he's on the makeup list?

I just want to be present the first time these guys get IMAX'd.
Quote: God what an idiot. This is why the next contract will pass with only pay raises.

What have you seen me advocating giving up?

If you're going to debate me then you needed to sharpen your logic and reasoning skills.

I think you'll be at DL before your freeze is up, right?
Quote: I don't know the dynamics but him and Kirby may have been BFFs. He was former US, wasn't he?

I simply cannot believe they don't have any non-compete clauses. It just blows my mind. Any legitimate corp has this.
Hey, since Kirby got here he cancelled 65 aircraft orders(so far, standing by for more) and is parking the 747s early; plus, this year, we will hit the max 70/76 seat RJs that scope allows.

Please, no more defections!
Quote: Hey, since Kirby got here he cancelled 65 aircraft orders(so far, standing by for more) and is parking the 747s early; plus, this year, we will hit the max 70/76 seat RJs that scope allows.

Please, no more defections!
He differed them.
Quote: What have you seen me advocating giving up?

If you're going to debate me then you needed to sharpen your logic and reasoning skills.

I think you'll be at DL before your freeze is up, right?

I was just messing with you! Don't get your panties in a wad!
Quote: I was just messing with you! Don't get your panties in a wad!
No wad, just messing back. Come on down, we'll have a grand time.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to