Anyone get a Norwegian interview?

Subscribe
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36 
Page 26 of 50
Go to
Quote: We've had FOs who have been on property for 8-9 years recently leave for FDX. With the amount of flying we do it would not surprise me one bit if they had over 10,000 hours.

It would seem weird to me that Fedex would turn those away with that much experience, but I've heard it from several people there.
I can't get an answer though as to how the high time people there can upgrade or switch to a new aircraft if they've crossed the "untrainable" line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Screening in MIA 787
After completing the online tests in October 2016 I was invited last month to the FO 787 Screening. The screening was professional and straight forward. Just have to study the provided briefing packet, that's it. I was over studying with ATP 121 questions.

Interview: Wanted to know history, work ethic, customer service. Norwegian information.

Sim: 777 sim. NPF and PF. Did what was in the briefing package. Asked for throttle settings and FMS information and switchology as I was not typed and had to look around for buttons.
Quote: After completing the online tests in October 2016 I was invited last month to the FO 787 Screening. The screening was professional and straight forward. Just have to study the provided briefing packet, that's it. I was over studying with ATP 121 questions.

Interview: Wanted to know history, work ethic, customer service. Norwegian information.

Sim: 777 sim. NPF and PF. Did what was in the briefing package. Asked for throttle settings and FMS information and switchology as I was not typed and had to look around for buttons.
It must be nice to have parents to support your hobby...
I love that this is its own thread and I love the relentless savagery against those actually trying to join this outfit! What do you expect when you ask a forum of mostly American legacy and regional pilots about trying to join an organization that seeks to cheat its way into destroying the US airline industry?
Quote: After completing the online tests in October 2016 I was invited last month to the FO 787 Screening. The screening was professional and straight forward. Just have to study the provided briefing packet, that's it. I was over studying with ATP 121 questions.

Whee!!! You go XL Danny! Hope yer career is a disaster, BTW. 👎🏿

No one cares.
While I'm on the fence of supporting the legacies and insuring we all have future jobs, I do find the trolling of these poor guys a bit misdirected.

How come we don't direct our anger more at the elected officials? The previous and current admin both seem happy to sell the pilots out. The guys looking for the jobs are just out for themselves like all pilots. You're not going to change that by berating them.

Maybe I'm a bit fatalistic, but it's a losing battle. The DOT and our "elected" officials will always opt to sell Boeing aircraft over protecting a group of opportunistic and disjointed workers. Hell, robots will do our job anyway in 30 years probably. Time to learn some new skills.
Quote: I love that this is its own thread and I love the relentless savagery against those actually trying to join this outfit! What do you expect when you ask a forum of mostly American legacy and regional pilots about trying to join an organization that seeks to cheat its way into destroying the US airline industry?
How are they trying to "cheat"? They are playing by the same rules everyone else is, they are just using a new playbook. They are as guilty of "cheating" as the younger football coaches who started using a pass first offense while most of the establishment was still using wishbone and option based ground based offenses. Just because you do not like it does not mean it is cheating. They abide by all established laws and treaties, and that is the conclusion of legal experts on both sides of the Atlantic.
Quote: I love that this is its own thread and I love the relentless savagery against those actually trying to join this outfit!
So melodramatic Such a drama queen

Seriously.... explain the relentless savagery. Do they use clubs? guns? knives???? what?
Quote: I love that this is its own thread and I love the relentless savagery against those actually trying to join this outfit! What do you expect when you ask a forum of mostly American legacy and regional pilots about trying to join an organization that seeks to cheat its way into destroying the US airline industry?
Seriously. Don't they have something else to do?
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36 
Page 26 of 50
Go to