PSA "Latest & Greatest"

Subscribe
4  54  94  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  114  154 
Page 104 of 193
Go to
Quote: I got LCR and I'm Feb 13 hire, CLT FO.

I had a build up last month. Did they decrease R2 lines?
Correct, less build up lines in CLT. They are shifting some lines to DCA.
Quote: Correct, less build up lines in CLT. They are shifting some lines to DCA.
I thnk last month 36 R2 lines, this month 32 R2 lines. But about 10 FO's are going to upgrade training on August 21, so expect to get some firm trips???
Quote: I thnk last month 36 R2 lines, this month 32 R2 lines. But about 10 FO's are going to upgrade training on August 21, so expect to get some firm trips???
Hard to say. Depends on IOEs as well. They also added good number of FOs out of training.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Quote: Interesting. FO times are dropping, while captain times are increasing.
Can someone explain that? I thought more pilots in was a good thing that would help reduce the time for people to make ca?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Quote: Can someone explain that? I thought more pilots in was a good thing that would help reduce the time for people to make ca?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
not enough coming off the top and too many junior captains quitting

causing quick upgrades with stagnation once you hit the left seat and lots of FOs bypassing upgrade for QOL
Quote: It's that time of the month again:

As you can see, I changed up the formulas so that if the time to award is less than a year, it will show months instead.

I also changed it so that it calculates the time from DOH to the time when the award actually takes effect. So in the case of August awards it's measuring the time from DOH to August 1. Previously I was measuring from DOH to the most recently seniority list, which in the case of the August awards would've been July 8. While that methodology works for a lot of my seniority stuff, it just occurred to me that to the date of the award would work better in this case.

So since that changes the prior charts, I compiled all the time to R1 (since that's all most of you really care about) for all bases since the beginning of the year.

Can someone please explain how long a new hire can expect to be on scr, lcr, bu at TYS? From looking at the chart for TYS it appears bu, lcr, scr all have the same times???
Quote: Everyone eligible to bid on DCA seniority list got at least a build up line (not enough pilots to give them reserve - there was actually one unassigned build up line).

So who is sitting reserve at DCA?
Quote: Can someone please explain how long a new hire can expect to be on scr, lcr, bu at TYS? From looking at the chart for TYS it appears bu, lcr, scr all have the same times???
same class different seniority?
Quote: So who is sitting reserve at DCA?
Plenty of reserves in CLT who are just 1 quick DH away.

Quote: Can someone please explain how long a new hire can expect to be on scr, lcr, bu at TYS? From looking at the chart for TYS it appears bu, lcr, scr all have the same times???
Quote: same class different seniority?
This. They all had the same date of hire, but seniority within your class is dependent on age.
4  54  94  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  114  154 
Page 104 of 193
Go to