Delta Indoc Dinner

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 10
Go to
Quote: What a douche statement!
for sure.

cuz there wont be any 'asking' about it.....it will be a flat out demand.

and it will only be half, if you are lucky.
Quote: I knew some drank the kool aid, but getting drunk on it, wow. And you'll go through all this so she can ask for 1/2 in about 10 years.....
Enjoy.
Lol. Speaking on personal experience.
So we at least established that its a cool thing to go to the dinner. Right?
This place gets more like chitty-chat every day!

Pretty soon we'll have T-square and Spackler arguing about who's the bigger DB!

Can't everybody just get along?!?!?
Quote: I'm a bit surprised the majority opinion on here seems to be "don't bring the kid." A four month old is generally just a portable eat-sleep-poop machine; a two-year old is a whole different animal (literally). I think you should definitely plan to bring your wife AND kid. You have a myriad of options on the day of depending on how the baby is doing. If my wife were there, that baby would be constantly held and entertained.
Would you bring your baby to a sales meeting at your new job? Effectively that what this meal is, a business meeting. FYI as a new hire i recommend you don't do anything to bring attention to yourself.
......i recommend you don't do anything to bring attention to yourself.[/QUOTE]

yeah....that is pretty much good advice as long as you work here..
What all happens at this dinner? Just curious, as I am still waiting on my class date.
Quote: What all happens at this dinner? Just curious, as I am still waiting on my class date.
You eat and try not to be "that guy."
Quote: What all happens at this dinner? Just curious, as I am still waiting on my class date.
I just sat and listened to Capt. Jack McMahan tell stories...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...=.4edde8808d86
Greetings,
If I want to bring my girlfriend to the Indoc dinner I presume that's ok correct?
She wouldn't need positive space travel but how do I confirm that she will, or at least wants to attend with me as my plus 1.
I replied to the email I got from Delta about the Indoc dinner and spouse travel but no reply.
Do I just show up with her?
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 10
Go to