FedEx pilot fair

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 27
Go to
Quote: I registered for the fair but did not receive an invite when they went out. I checked the junk mailbox and everywhere else I could think of to check, nothing. I just received an email from the expo email address wanting to confirm that I will be attending. Anyone else in this situation?
I got the same thing
Did anybody get anything on the hub tour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Did anybody get anything on the hub tour?

Yes, yesterday.
FedEx pilot fair
Never mind I see where it says if you got it or not. Thanks!

Quote: Never mind I see where it says if you got it or not. Thanks!

Thinking of skipping the hub tour. It'd be great and all but getting there is gonna be a Norse saga for me as is and I'd be toast the next day.

I wonder whether that would count as a strike against me or if they're even keeping score.
Quote: Thinking of skipping the hub tour. It'd be great and all but getting there is gonna be a Norse saga for me as is and I'd be toast the next day.

I wonder whether that would count as a strike against me or if they're even keeping score.

I'm sure that you could just email the address given and let them know of your situation. I'm sure they would probably just give a slot to somebody else that signed up for it. I wonder how they assigned the hub tours?

There were a very limited number of Hub Tour invites awarded. It would be best to send an email. I'm sure they'll fill your spot quickly.
Quote: I got the same thing
I received the confirmation request e-mail as well with no actual invite e-mail. Contacted FedEx and they confirmed that I was invited but there was an issue with my e-mail address which is why I never received the message. If you're in the same boat, I'd shoot them a message to confirm you're good.
Where do you see if you got the hub tour? I don't see anything that says yes or no in the info I received.
Quote: Where do you see if you got the hub tour? I don't see anything that says yes or no in the info I received.
You have to click on the second link in the email that went out--the one where you fill out the little form that you have to provide to security before they'll let you onto the property. There are maps for parking, shuttle routes, etc. I'm guessing that if you got the email, you're good for the hub tour.

Judging by the amount of overflow parking they've set aside, it's going to be a zoo.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 27
Go to