Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
76  126  166  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  186  226  276 
Page 176 of 465
Go to
Quote: My expectations aren’t lowered... they’re at an all time high... I expect what’s presented to me to be in line with JetBlue and Alaska... if not, my vote will be to send everyone back to the negotiating table
Really should be looking at DAL, UAL, SWA rates instead.
Quote: Any word from the NMB?
It's reasonable to assume that the NC and company will get called in sometime next month.
Quote: It's reasonable to assume that the NC and company will get called in sometime next month.
Um "NEXT" month never comes.....
I have been searching the weekly activity reports for the NMB.....
Frontier hasn’t been mentioned since the ibt split......
NO reference to our current mediation?
You would not be placing a great deal of faith in the NMB if you watched how they handled the Spirit negotiations.
Anybody else get the email about Envoys new 45k signing bonus?
Quote: Anybody else get the email about Envoys new 45k signing bonus?
I didnt, but I did see their direct entry captain spots.

Makes a guy wonder...but the regionals are a terrible place to be.
Quote: I didnt, but I did see their direct entry captain spots.

Makes a guy wonder...but the regionals are a terrible place to be.
Frontier’s a terrible place to be. At least the regional guys are moving on.
Quote: Frontier’s a terrible place to be. At least the regional guys are moving on.
Frontier is terrible, I should rephrase, but there is potential. What you see is what you get at the regionals. And, not all of them are moving on. Ask all the older folks there that are deemed "too old and un-trainable" from the majors. Or the younger people that don't put in enough volunteer work.
Quote: Frontier is terrible, I should rephrase, but there is potential. What you see is what you get at the regionals. And, not all of them are moving on. Ask all the older folks there that are deemed "too old and un-trainable" from the majors. Or the younger people that don't put in enough volunteer work.
Envoy has flow to American. Your statement is true for those at a regional with no flow, but not Envoy. If I were captain qualified and not close to upgrade at a regional and had the choice between Envoy street
Captain or Frontier new hire I’d definitely go to Envoy.

Heck, if I were a junior captain at a regional with no flow I might do that anyway. You almost have to go somewhere with a partnership with a legacy to get hired by one now. There are exceptions, of course, but most new hires at American are military or flows from Envoy, PSA, and Piedmont. I believe most new hires at Delta are either military or Endeavor/Compass guaranteed interviewees, and United via military or the CPP with Expressjet/Commutair/Mesa.
76  126  166  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  186  226  276 
Page 176 of 465
Go to