Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
22  62  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  82  122  172 
Page 72 of 465
Go to
Quote: 100% retro or I voto NO!!!!!!!!
Tell me genius, what is 100% retro? Do you even know or are you just spewing sh!t that you’ve heard others blurt out?? The number of un/under-informed posts on here is absolutely staggering. Absolutes that come in the form of “yada yada yada, or I vote no!” screams ignorance. Why don’t you all keep your shorts pulled up until you actually see a deal unfold. Today’s favorite certainly comes from the bro who said he’d vote no on the current Spirit deal, WHICH NO ONE HAS EVEN SEEN!!!
Amending the RLA
Quote: With the lack of pressure the NMB is putting on Frontier we’ll be lucky to even have a deal like Spirit’s to vote on.

ALPA has what, 50,000+ dues paying members now? It’s time we spent some time, money, and energy getting the RLA amended to include either a strict timetable or guaranteed retro. The status qou is not cutting it and I don’t think I can handle doing this over and over again for the next 35 years of my career.
What a great idea!

Changing the Railway Labor Act
Quote: I do. I would also vote no to a contract that is like Spirits. I deserve more and this is the best time to get it. Nuff said...
Lol, when you do a get a T/A (in 12-24) months, I can almost gaurantee my entire signing bonus it’ll look pretty much like Our AIP. (Spirits).

Heres the thing. F9 mgmt knows how far they can go without ****ing off the NMB and as im sure you are aware, the Mediator was overwhelemed that SPIRIT mgmt offered the largest one time increase in pay in LABOR HISTORY. Doesnt matter if its still below Industry Standard, the point is, the mediator wont release a labor group who was offered that much of an increase.

Look, I hope you guys crush it, I hope you get an AIP that blows us out of the water but the reality is you are paid less than us now, so to get a T/A that pays you more than our AIP (with Indigo as your mgmt) would be absolutely mind blowing.

Anyway, stay strong, stay united and give em hell. You guys deserve a stellar T/A.
Quote: Tell me genius, what is 100% retro? Do you even know or are you just spewing sh!t that you’ve heard others blurt out?? The number of un/under-informed posts on here is absolutely staggering. Absolutes that come in the form of “yada yada yada, or I vote no!” screams ignorance. Why don’t you all keep your shorts pulled up until you actually see a deal unfold. Today’s favorite certainly comes from the bro who said he’d vote no on the current Spirit deal, WHICH NO ONE HAS EVEN SEEN!!!
Well, genius, the company owes us for 2 years of back pay (LOA 67) to start. So, I expect at a minimum, 100% of what they owe us up front. Why is that an unreasonable expectation?

Furthermore, when Spirit gets a 75 million (Call it what you want), signing bonus I would expect that at a minimum in addition to the $$ owed to all of us for LOA 67.
Well this government shutdown timing is sure convenient. Every time there’s a government budget issue we kicked in the crotch. I guess we’ll have to wait to hear back from the NMB after they’ve had several days to recover from their unpaid days off. GMAFB.
Quote: ..I guess we’ll have to wait to hear back from the NMB after they’ve had several days to recover from their unpaid days off. GMAFB.
They are back paid upon their return to work. Essentially a paid vacation. There is alot of irony in that.
Quote: They are back paid upon their return to work. Essentially a paid vacation. There is alot of irony in that.
So we shouldn’t have to explain the concept of retroactive pay to them? Once they receive their back-pay maybe we should ask them if they were paid anything less than 100% of the money that was “owed” to them during the government shutdown.
Quote: Well, genius, the company owes us for 2 years of back pay (LOA 67) to start. So, I expect at a minimum, 100% of what they owe us up front. Why is that an unreasonable expectation?

Furthermore, when Spirit gets a 75 million (Call it what you want), signing bonus I would expect that at a minimum in addition to the $$ owed to all of us for LOA 67.
Dream on, bro.

You seriously think we are getting 100% retro plus at least another 75 million dollars? I'm all for asking for 100% retro, but be real. No one is getting full retro plus a bonus.
You all can talk retro, scope, pay, retirement but if we don’t get leather jackets, I’m voting no!! I’ll even compromise on wearing hats again. Leather. I gotta see leather on the table!
Quote: You all can talk retro, scope, pay, retirement but if we don’t get leather jackets, I’m voting no!! I’ll even compromise on wearing hats again. Leather. I gotta see leather on the table!
Just wear a leather jacket. No one cares. Half of guys wear a northface or Columbia jacket anyhow.
22  62  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  82  122  172 
Page 72 of 465
Go to