New regional sub-forums

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 7 of 8
Go to
Here are screenshots after the recent changes

The air Wisconsin sub forum is now empty. Makes sense since sub forums are gone.

Here is the regional sub-forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now there are threads of topics I don't know which airline they belong to without have to go to the main site first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK, thanks, I'll be working on it. Sorry about that. More soon.
Go back to sub forums...

When you click into a sub category or whatever you call them and then into a thread, you can no longer go back to the main page for just that airline. You only have the ability to go to the regional page in which case you have to reselect the specific airline. Also, now you have to scroll down to see the actual threads because all of the airlines' names alone populate on an entire screen's worth of space.

This new change has not added any new meaningful functionality IMO. You could have essentially gotten to the same point by just typing in the airline name into the search bar as everything is is back to being in one mega forum,except for you have cluttered the screen up.

Initially when I saw the airline name brackets popping up, I thought that was just so that we could see what airline the latest post was made into for each main subforum.
Quote: Go back to sub forums...

When you click into a sub category or whatever you call them and then into a thread, you can no longer go back to the main page for just that airline. You only have the ability to go to the regional page in which case you have to reselect the specific airline. Also, now you have to scroll down to see the actual threads because all of the airlines' names alone populate on an entire screen's worth of space.

This new change has not added any new meaningful functionality IMO. You could have essentially gotten to the same point by just typing in the airline name into the search bar as everything is is back to being in one mega forum,except for you have cluttered the screen up.

Initially when I saw the airline name brackets popping up, I thought that was just so that we could see what airline the latest post was made into for each main subforum.
Yes, we are rolling back the changes in the Major forum. Sorry about that. More soon.
I would consider doing the same for the regionals
Quote: I would consider doing the same for the regionals
OK, we'll just roll everything back to subforums for now and consider all the ins and outs of this, including the experience for the tapatalk users. Thanks for the feedback. More soon.
Quote: OK, we'll just roll everything back to subforums for now and consider all the ins and outs of this, including the experience for the tapatalk users. Thanks for the feedback. More soon.
All rolled back. Is it working back to normal for you on Tapatalk now?

Thanks, have a great Mem day weekend!
Quote: All rolled back. Is it working back to normal for you on Tapatalk now?

I was having the same issues on Tapatalk. It seems to be back to normal. Thanks!
Quote: All rolled back. Is it working back to normal for you on Tapatalk now?

Appears to be back to normal, wasn't trying to come off rude earlier btw. Sorry if I came off that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 7 of 8
Go to