Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Thanks Mooseflyer.

I went to NGPA career expo in January.
First time here...
Passed the Hogan a couple of days ago.
I would appreciate if anyone could share UPS interview gouge and sim check info.
Will be going to SDF from the west coast. Since UPS doesn't provide tickets for the trip, what would be the best carrier to take to ensure arrival to SDF the day before the BIG day?
Quote: Did that call come from a blocked number?
Bump... Also... What is talked about during the phone call? My app is listed as "Active" and I'm starting to feel unprepared for it.
Quote: First time here...
Passed the Hogan a couple of days ago.
I would appreciate if anyone could share UPS interview gouge and sim check info.
Will be going to SDF from the west coast. Since UPS doesn't provide tickets for the trip, what would be the best carrier to take to ensure arrival to SDF the day before the BIG day?
Sorry no one replied to you. I would have but somehow missed your post.

Gouge: I believe nothing has changed significantly in over a decade. Suggest WFFF and interview prep companies for gouge.

Commute to SDF: from where? If you have CASS then you could take UPS. Try second day air for day flights into sdf. Otherwise, SWA has a flight from Vegas and Baltimore and maybe something from Denver. Most flights come from ATL (delta), Chicago (AA&UaL), DTW (DAL), or NYC area (DL, UAL, AA, JB). You can fly into BNA, CVG, LEX, or IND and drive in (rental car) if you find yourself in a pinch. ATL and ORD are about 6hr drives.

Good luck
Quote: Bump... Also... What is talked about during the phone call? My app is listed as "Active" and I'm starting to feel unprepared for it.
I think the gist of it is to gauge if you are still available for the interview process, still willing, and to see how enthusiastic you are.
Keep all apps updated?
Quote: I have 2 apps, one from 2016 and one from 2017, both say active and can be edited. I met Mr. Thomas at job fair in Jan. and have 2 internal recs, but still have not received the Hogan test either.
Follow-up questions along the same lines:

Do all the apps from previous years need to be kept current as well as the current app from '17? It would seem that only the current '17 app is the one that HR's computers look at.

Thanks.
Quote: Sorry no one replied to you. I would have but somehow missed your post.

Gouge: I believe nothing has changed significantly in over a decade. Suggest WFFF and interview prep companies for gouge.

Commute to SDF: from where? If you have CASS then you could take UPS. Try second day air for day flights into sdf. Otherwise, SWA has a flight from Vegas and Baltimore and maybe something from Denver. Most flights come from ATL (delta), Chicago (AA&UaL), DTW (DAL), or NYC area (DL, UAL, AA, JB). You can fly into BNA, CVG, LEX, or IND and drive in (rental car) if you find yourself in a pinch. ATL and ORD are about 6hr drives.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply, FTFF. I am planning on riding with SWA from LA.
Passed the Hogan 4/25. Did not get a call prior. Waiting for a call for an interview date. Any idea how long the typical wait is between hogan and the call? Thanks
What is WFFF?
http://willflyforfood.com/pilot-interviews/189/UPS.html
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to