Possible 777 and 748 order from UPS?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
I say we just open a RFD base. That will solve any problems we may have.

I vote for PHL
Quote:
UPS, the biggest cargo-plane customer for Airbus rival Boeing Co., may announce an order for 15 Boeing 777s and 15 747- 800s in four to six weeks, said Ned Laird, managing director of Seattle-based consulting firm Air Cargo Management Group.

Ned, Ned, Ned....they're 747-8s, not 747-800s.
I vote for a GSO base. One airplane, one pilot
I hope this is true, if so 777 here I come.
My Buds at AA and UAL have nothing but high praise for the Trip7, a sweet ride if there ever was one! hopefully I'll be hearing a huge sucking sound as all the old guys on the DC-8 will be making a bee-line to these new jets. On the other hand UPS will base them in China and screw everything up
Quote: My Buds at AA and UAL have nothing but high praise for the Trip7, a sweet ride if there ever was one! hopefully I'll be hearing a huge sucking sound as all the old guys on the DC-8 will be making a bee-line to these new jets. On the other hand UPS will base them in China and screw everything up
Ask any of them that have flown the 747-400 and the 777 which they like better. The 777 sucks in comparrison for the crew.
I heard we are getting 75 TU-204F's. The first 35 are going to be pratt powered and the remainder rolls powered, and all will have only a South America database installed no matter where you are going.
Quote: I vote for a GSO base. One airplane, one pilot
Give me a CAE base, baby!!
Quote: Ask any of them that have flown the 747-400 and the 777 which they like better. The 777 sucks in comparrison for the crew.

Uh, in what way? Less comfortable for sleeping

TP
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to