Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66  116  516 
Page 16 of 697
Go to
Quote: I was put into August class and got an email yesterday that no classes will be held in August. Anyone else in September class?
Did they give any indication as to why?
Quote: I was put into August class and got an email yesterday that no classes will be held in August. Anyone else in September class?
My guess is to catch up on the backlog of people that need to go through transition training. I know a few Dash guys that got awarded the 145 months ago that are still sitting on the Dash.
Quote: Did they give any indication as to why?
No reason but I would guess to catch up with training?
Anyone know why the Clt sim is being so underutilized? I understand it just got signed off but I thought they'd have that thing running as much as possible not just 8 hrs/day. Maybe lack of instructors?!?
Quote: Anyone know why the Clt sim is being so underutilized? I understand it just got signed off but I thought they'd have that thing running as much as possible not just 8 hrs/day. Maybe lack of instructors?!?
They are utilizing shim time already purchased elsewhere.. give it a few weeks
Quote: Anyone know why the Clt sim is being so underutilized? I understand it just got signed off but I thought they'd have that thing running as much as possible not just 8 hrs/day. Maybe lack of instructors?!?
Lack of instructors for sure. CLT and DFW will be our only two spots.
Quote: Just heard, 140s put on hold indefinitely by AA. Plan is 31 145s on property by year end, many more to follow. Canadian destinations (YYZ, YUL, a couple others) start in the next few months.
I guess this dash 100s will be flying a little bit longer
Quote: I guess this dash 100s will be flying a little bit longer
I've heard there are only 10 -100s left flying the line as of the other day. There just aren't very many left to cover whatever flying it is that they normally do. Lots of -300s going into HHH these days, for example.
Quote: Just heard, 140s put on hold indefinitely by AA. Plan is 31 145s on property by year end, many more to follow. Canadian destinations (YYZ, YUL, a couple others) start in the next few months.
31?! Thought we were supposed to be at 36? That's not a good sign.
Quote: 31?! Thought we were supposed to be at 36? That's not a good sign.
OMG!!! I heard 33.... relax, this is just a rumor mill here
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66  116  516 
Page 16 of 697
Go to