Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
348  398  438  444  445  446  447  448  449  450  451  452  458  498  548 
Page 448 of 697
Go to
Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors
Quote: Well probably not, it's pretty typical for a union to not divulge all the details until everything is ironed out. But, my gut tells me if they went with just taking the money, we probably would have heard that by now.

My guy that knows a guy told me we’re taking the money.

Paperwork is going to take some time. And for all the non-pilots out there *cough management * it’s a holiday today. I’m sure they are enjoying the day off.

I hope my guy who knows a guy knows more than your guy....

Though it really doesn’t matter today or Friday, as long as it is before the end of May, should get all of May.
Quote: My guy that knows a guy told me we’re taking the money.

Paperwork is going to take some time. And for all the non-pilots out there *cough management * it’s a holiday today. I’m sure they are enjoying the day off.

I hope my guy who knows a guy knows more than your guy....

Though it really doesn’t matter today or Friday, as long as it is before the end of May, should get all of May.

I heard the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But don’t worry mngmt will now open up some talks about improving QOL issues after the pay rates are announced. Lol
Quote: But don’t worry mngmt will now open up some talks about improving QOL issues after the pay rates are announced. Lol

That or more money...give a a few months, they will.
We need to have a massive public service announcement EVERYDAY on this forum constantly reminding potential NHs that even if we get a pay raise QOL is still below industry standard.

As long as new bodies are coming through the door nothing will change.
Quote: That or more money...give a a few months, they will.
2016 pay raises got lots of people in the door.. Same will happen again. No QOL changes.
How many more idiots do we have to get before our flow check gets a raise?
Quote: How many more idiots do we have to get before our flow check gets a raise?

All of them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: We need to have a massive public service announcement EVERYDAY on this forum constantly reminding potential NHs that even if we get a pay raise QOL is still below industry standard.

As long as new bodies are coming through the door nothing will change.
It would make a much bigger statement to management if current pilots resigned their positions. Are you willing to set the example?
Quote: It would make a much bigger statement to management if current pilots resigned their positions. Are you willing to set the example?
Most people are to worried about the flow to do this. However there is a growing number starting to look at other options.
348  398  438  444  445  446  447  448  449  450  451  452  458  498  548 
Page 448 of 697
Go to