Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
358  408  448  454  455  456  457  458  459  460  461  462  468  508  558 
Page 458 of 697
Go to
http://http://piedmont-airlines.com/Careers/Career-Guides/Pilots
Meanwhile, the company can post the rates but the pilots on property still have no idea what we are actually getting.
Quote: It’s the same rates that are depicted. We continue to be the caboose. Lowest paid, lowest QOL. But hey we hit all four metrics last month woo ****ing hoo.
How exactly are you the lowest paid 50 seat pilots?
Oh I’m sorry. Envoy hasn’t announced their rates yet to put us back in last amongst the WOs again. I jumped the gun, you are right. I was comparing us to PSA. They get paid on a blended rate.
Quote: Oh I’m sorry. Envoy hasn’t announced their rates yet to put us back in last amongst the WOs again. I jumped the gun, you are right. I was comparing us to PSA. They get paid on a blended rate.
Yeah because they fly bigger planes.... maybe you shouldn’t have chosen to go to an airline that operates 50 seat airplanes when you know the industry pays on size of plane.
Quote: Meanwhile, the company can post the rates but the pilots on property still have no idea what we are actually getting.
Not me J.G. check my stats, literally my first post. Now you all know who lurks in the shadows I don't hide behind bogus usernames.
You guys can complain about QOL all you want. You can no longer complain about being the “lowest paid” your OU is higher then every other 50 seat rate in the industry except for 9E. Your rate is also higher then several of the airlines 76 seat rates.
I’m excited about the pay raise. It’s actually a big deal.

In 2015 the first year pay as a dash 100 CA was $54.ish an hour. Now an FO makes that (ball park) on the ERJ. That is some real progress in a few years.
Congrats on the pay raises everyone. Really is a big deal to be in the top echelon of regional pay. Hopefully y'all also get some quality of life improvements in the not so distant future as well.
"New LOA includes rates for large regional jets: $83.60 captain year one"

Large regional jets.... Lol.... Ok.....
358  408  448  454  455  456  457  458  459  460  461  462  468  508  558 
Page 458 of 697
Go to