Open Trips For JA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to
And 610 TPA-FLL gets the life jacket thanks to A.K. (Fll ca) well done, 1:45 minutes late, but well done.

Funny thing is, I've personally heard him say how much he wants to get pay like a Delta 320 CA.
Quote: And 610 TPA-FLL gets the life jacket thanks to A.K. (Fll ca) well done, 1:45 minutes late, but well done.

Funny thing is, I've personally heard him say how much he wants to get pay like a Delta 320 CA.
Call him and have a conversation with him.
Quote: And 610 TPA-FLL gets the life jacket thanks to A.K. (Fll ca) well done, 1:45 minutes late, but well done.

Great job saving the fleet launch!
Quote: Call him and have a conversation with him.

None of these losers on here would ever run that mouth without a screen name in front of it.. I personally am just waiting to have one of u little B's to say one word in the cockpit or terminal about anything I'm doing...
Quote: None of these losers on here would ever run that mouth without a screen name in front of it.. I personally am just waiting to have one of u little B's to say one word in the cockpit or terminal about anything I'm doing...
What are you doing? Offenses range from a wearing a bomber jacket to sleeping with JS on here.
Quote: What are you doing? Offenses range from a wearing a bomber jacket to sleeping with JS on here.
Lmao...Nothing... Throwing guys names on here that haven't broken any contractual language is BS... Unless we are furloughing, striking, or not growing you can fly all u want..
Quote: Lmao...Nothing... Throwing guys names on here that haven't broken any contractual language is BS... Unless we are furloughing, striking, or not growing you can fly all u want..
As if you don't complain about the company stalling, underpaying you and undermining you, go above and beyond the contract ca America. So... your co-workers are little Bchs now? Look in the mirror for helping this management., who's the little Bch? I posted nobody's name, only if you do a little research you'll be able to find out who flew that leg.
Apparently you are ok with picking up trips, accepting JAs and doing favors during OPEN CONTRACT negotiations, I understand that is with in the contract to do so, but it isn't the right thing to do.
Quote: None of these losers on here would ever run that mouth without a screen name in front of it.. I personally am just waiting to have one of u little B's to say one word in the cockpit or terminal about anything I'm doing...
Says the guy hiding behind a screen name. Ironic much?!?
For this you get two JS Cucumbers.
There shouldn't be any of this divisiveness. Remember we are all in the same team here. Conversations (not confrontation) of respect are required for the best results.

If I am speaking to a person going 'above and beyond' for this company, I simply state that I don't. I don't for multiple reasons. First, I'm not going to come in on my day off to fly for the pay rate they should already be paying me. Second, I don't have any motivation. Our CEO has called us "low tier" and has stated that he wants a cost neutral contract. Third, I believe for the success of this company (or more importantly our jobs), the company needs to figure out how to properly run this airline without putting all the weight on the pilots saving the day.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to