SWA ATL Base

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Latest vacancy, Aug 2017 hire. The times they are a-changin'
Oh man, look at all the vacation burglars that bid our of ATL this bid. Hope they can get back in next month...
SWA ATL Base
Quote: Oh man, look at all the vacation burglars that bid our of ATL this bid. Hope they can get back in next month...

ATL plug is a Nov 2017 hire now... oh, the irony.
Quote: Oh man, look at all the vacation burglars that bid our of ATL this bid. Hope they can get back in next month...
https://tenor.com/XaPB.gif

How come when you type vacation burglar this is what I picture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: How come when you type vacation burglar this is what I picture?
Pretty much but I imagine that tray has 407 (409?) hamburgers on it.
I agree it sucks. But to think these idiots will give up 20K minimum to be seat locked for the next 4 months to get that vacation is pretty amazing. I think I'll find a better way.
Quote: I agree it sucks. But to think these idiots will give up 20K minimum to be seat locked for the next 4 months to get that vacation is pretty amazing. I think I'll find a better way.
The contract is, what the contract is, but this should be changed to 12 months seat lock next contract. It is flat out thievery. Or burglary. Or buggery...
Quote: The contract is, what the contract is, but this should be changed to 12 months seat lock next contract. It is flat out thievery. Or burglary. Or buggery...
Or, instead of more self imposed restrictions, we just separate FO & CA vacation weeks. FO vacation weeks are used for FOs & CA vacation weeks are used for CAs.
LOL. Like that's not another self imposed restriction. If you were bidding your last year of FO vacation you wouldn't think so.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to