Terrible QOL?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: Last published seniority list in June had 495. I'll excited to see the next.
513 as of today. Not much of a gain but the next few months will be telling.
Moving Up........
Since I can not specify my seniority number for that will give me a sure call out hahah. I can tell you I just logged on to update my domicile bid and I have already moved up 50 spots on the list since July, currently on OE now enjoying it for sure. Its a job and that is all it will ever be. The whole 121 industry is a crap shoot especially at the regionals any regional. Just get in line and quit complaining about things you cant control. In due time everyone will flow somewhere, however your next job will be a crap shoot also and we will complain about it, after all we are human and that is what humans do to make conversation.
Go to endeavor. It will still be years before we get a new contract here. The guys here are filled with apathy, or content. Which means we can't get guys angry enough to DEMAND what has been earned.
Endeavor contract if voted in is a game changer! Here is a exact quote from a current endeavor f/o who knows both contracts well. Air Wisconsin still leads in 401K and health insurance. This TA catches up or surpasses awac contract in many "soft benefits".

Awac needs a industry leading contract to attract the pilots and stem second wave of mass exodus! Once again we are in a race to the TOP! Anything short will be voted down! Check back in about two weeks to see how this goes!
Quote: Endeavor contract if voted in is a game changer! Here is a exact quote from a current endeavor f/o who knows both contracts well. Air Wisconsin still leads in 401K and health insurance. This TA catches up or surpasses awac contract in many "soft benefits".

Awac needs a industry leading contract to attract the pilots and stem second wave of mass exodus! Once again we are in a race to the TOP! Anything short will be voted down! Check back in about two weeks to see how this goes!

This. There is a ta coming any minute for us and i have a feeling it will be far short of endeavours. Absolutely no reason to vote yes for anything short of what endeavour just got.
Quote: This. There is a ta coming any minute for us and i have a feeling it will be far short of endeavours. Absolutely no reason to vote yes for anything short of what endeavour just got.
It’s the unions duty to exceed endevours TA to continue to raise the pay and QOL of regional pilots.

If the union and MEC fail to do that then it’s our responsibility to vote any TA down.
Quote: It’s the unions duty to exceed endevours TA to continue to raise the pay and QOL of regional pilots.

If the union and MEC fail to do that then it’s our responsibility to vote any TA down.
Guaranteed some will still be playing the part of the anchor no matter what.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to