Omni interview

Subscribe
14  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  34 
Page 24 of 54
Go to
All,

Can someone discuss the training timeline to get typed on the 77 or 76? are we talking 2 months, 3, 4??? thanks.
Calls went out today for Feb 18 class for those who interviewed Nov. 29. At least for me it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Calls went out today for Feb 18 class for those who interviewed Nov. 29. At least for me it did.
Congrats. Which type did you get?
Quote: All,

Can someone discuss the training timeline to get typed on the 77 or 76? are we talking 2 months, 3, 4??? thanks.
2 months (ish) from start of ground to PC on the type, pending no delays or holiday breaks.
Quote: Congrats. Which type did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any word on next window?
Hello,

I have been logging on Omni looking for a JAN window, but looks closed. Any word on next window?
Quote: Hello,

I have been logging on Omni looking for a JAN window, but looks closed. Any word on next window?
No... someone will post it when it happens. The limited sample size so far suggests February.
Is Puerto Rico Home Base ?
Hello everybody. I am schedule to attend an interview with OMNI late January of this year, but before spending about $500 in plane tickets and an extra hotel night in Tulsa (not to mention meals and a brand new suit for the interview), I was wondering if I could use Puerto Rico as my home base if I get the opportunity to join OMNI.
Hmmmmmm, an entire US territory as your home base?
Not sure OAI has pockets deep enough to buy you endless full fare tickets in/out of BQN.........
Quote: I was wondering if I could use Puerto Rico as my home base if I get the opportunity to join OMNI.
Not officially but there is a guy in the caribbean and others in Asia who make it work. Hawaii and Alaska also.
14  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  34 
Page 24 of 54
Go to