Hats off to Skyhigh

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to
Hey dude these guys have just not been doing it long enough to see the light. Aviation Blows . The pay has never been good in the regionals and never will.
Quote: Hey dude these guys have just not been doing it long enough to see the light. Aviation Blows . The pay has never been good in the regionals and never will.
define good? how much does a cpa make? how much does a plumber make? how much does the average American make? You guys are so stuck on the notion that if you don't make 200k, then you are broke! The regionals do pay good(relatively) and they are stable(after a few years). get a clue. If skyhigh didn't have in-laws helping him(with his business), he'd be running the register at home depot. The guy is full of beans, and it is obvious that he knows that he made a mistake by leaving.
Quote: The regionals do pay good(relatively) and they are stable(after a few years).
I don't even know you anymore lol. Seems like only yesterday you bashed anyone for deciding to go this route.
Quote: define good?
Less than 200K blows. Sure, 60K/yr sounds good when you are 23 and single (Woot! I can buy a car). But, If you want to live in an expensive area (don't want to commute), want a nice house, want to send your kids to college and want to have a chance at a comfortable retirement, you better do something that can bring in 200K/yr.

Of course if you are a hot mama you can always hook up with a guy who makes 200K/yr and life is good.
Quote: Hey dude these guys have just not been doing it long enough to see the light. Aviation Blows . The pay has never been good in the regionals and never will.
Maybe you're right, and the pay will never be good at the regionals. Maybe you have also forgotten that no one just starts at the top in this world.
Quote: Maybe you have also forgotten that no one just starts at the top in this world.
Oh Snap!!!
Quote: Less than 200K blows. Sure, 60K/yr sounds good when you are 23 and single (Woot! I can buy a car). But, If you want to live in an expensive area (don't want to commute), want a nice house, want to send your kids to college and want to have a chance at a comfortable retirement, you better do something that can bring in 200K/yr.

Of course if you are a hot mama you can always hook up with a guy who makes 200K/yr and life is good.
you can do ALL of that on 120k. if not, then you need a financial planner, cause you are ****ing your money away. hint: stop buying starbucks so much and stop dining out every night.
Quote: Maybe you have also forgotten that no one just starts at the top in this world.

Exactly, but everyone sure wants to don't they?
Quote: you can do ALL of that on 120k. if not, then you need a financial planner, cause you are ****ing your money away. hint: stop buying starbucks so much and stop dining out every night.

Holy smokes! I actually agree with Hotmama.
lol, it's funny. My mom makes around 70k/yr, dad makes 80k/yr they have a nice house, two new cars, no credit card debt, or outstanding loans (minus the mortgage) and managed to put me through college minus the last 1800 bux i spent tooling around in a seneca to get a regional job. Amazing that all that could be had on a combined income of 150k/yr....hmmmm.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to