2018 UPS hiring

Subscribe
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39 
Page 37 of 39
Go to
Quote: Nice little threat he sent you! LMAO....Yep! "Great" guy. Easy to fake being a cool guy on the layover, I guess...

So..G550....what are you going to do once you find out who PastV1 is? I don't suggest fist fighting, that didn't work out too well for a couple of other dudes.
I guess I should find out who he is and report him to UPS for his threat and take his job.
FWIW, I don’t know G550 from Adam.

I do know that “know it all’s” new on the property don’t go over well.

I also know that after my initial reaction of G550’s posts, he seemed to calm down. And give good advice to potential new hires.

So there’s that.
2018 UPS hiring
Hilarity of people with strong opinions whining about somebody with strong opinions aside...

...any chance the Mean Girls gang-up can move out of the hiring thread?
Quote: In case you guys were wondering about his PM and what a solid great guy he is. Definitely management material.
Considering the integrity you’ve shown by posting his PM, you’ve certainly demonstrated that you’re NURP qualified.

What did he say to pizz you girls off anyway? That little millennial jab??

FTFF
Agree, posting a PM is a little unsat in my book.
While I would not post a PM, what did 550 hope to gain by sending that message?

End of the day, I don’t care except for the claim of a vendetta by “we are looking for you”

Some posts are negative, some are positive. That statement however, deserves an explanation.
Quote: Considering the integrity you’ve shown by posting his PM, you’ve certainly demonstrated that you’re NURP qualified.

What did he say to pizz you girls off anyway? That little millennial jab??

FTFF
Quote: Agree, posting a PM is a little unsat in my book.
Thanks for the support. This "great guy" gets called out for making a threat and expose the fact that there are some actively looking for me cause I don't agree with the union's agenda and you don't have a problem with it? It's ok, I now know who G550 is and who he is working with. BV I got your number. Bring on your empty threats and we will see how long you keep your job here.
PastV1, Seatwarmer, Harris, SB and others..

A while back I tried to send a private message to someone here on APC and ended up sending a Visitor Message instead? ..which was viewable to everyone? No big deal and I’m not sure why APC would even have such a weird option? I don’t know if that’s what happened to with the G550 comment but it’s a possibility..

Either way, the message itself was wrong. No one should be told “you’re the one we’re looking for” whether someone agrees or disagrees with the union. It was a weird comment and it was totally uncalled for; I already told G550 (via PM) how I feel about it. If it were me I’d apologize but that’s me.. Probably a heat of the moment comment.

I disagree with posting of other people’s PMs too. Private means ...private. Frankly, I think there should be more respect for each others’ opinions on this thread.
G550 is relatively new and can’t quite understand the anger many of us rightfully feel after the ridiculous furlough and years that followed.
Likewise, we can’t understand his distaste for the perceived negativity on this and other threads.

It’s all good. What matters is that we’re all part of the very same club and the animosity here only helps the management of this airline.

So I think we all need to agree to disagree when applicable and to respect each others’ opinions.

...and let’s move on to 2018 UPS hiring.

The 3 additional 767s will bring more IPA pilots!!
Quote: I disagree with posting of other people’s PMs too. Private means ...private. Frankly, I think there should be more respect for each others’ opinions on this thread.
I agree with most of your post and applaud you for your efforts to help the new guys, you are a stand up guy unlike BV.

What I disagree with is; you and others assume that I posted a PM, He posted the PM sent to me on the message board first for all to see. He then realized his mistake and deleted it and then sent it to me privately after it was already online. I thought everyone should know about the snake in the grass he is and the collusion going on behind the scene's to discredit and intimidate by the powers that be just like on the Bar and Grill.
So when does Hemkos daughter start?

Back on track?
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39 
Page 37 of 39
Go to