Record CS

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
ACR works great. And as stated, simple answer your phone, "Hello, this is Al, this line is being recorded."
Funny thing is, every time something would work against them, somehow the recording mysteriously got "accidentally deleted."

Really, we're just doing them a favor. Think of it like a FADEC. They record on Channel A, we're providing redundancy on Channel B should Channel A fail.
Quote: You guys are way too paranoid lol
Ha just like those nutters who put tape over their iPad camera
Quote: Ha just like those nutters who put tape over their iPad camera
I know they can see through the tape. It just makes me feel better.
I don't know if it's an option at your place of employment, but at mine I communicate with the company by email 99.8% of the time. I have a written record and I can refer back to details that I might have forgotten/missed in the initial read or by the time I wake up.
Quote: I know they can see through the tape. It just makes me feel better.
Apples technology is that good? Well then next best is to tape a piece of crystal with a high refracted index onto the camera. That otta work.

FWIW, at many airlines the resources are stretched thin. You would have to be on the "list" if they were really gonna spy on you. In that case you have bigger problems.

Government spying on you? See above
Quote: You know they're recording you, by talking to them your consent is implied.

But if they don't know YOU are recording THEM, it might be illegal in some states. Better check. No use in having a recording of CS which is also evidence you committed a crime.
No, if the line is already being recorded by the other party, you may make your own contemporaneous record of the conversation. Implied consent does apply here. How you USE the recording could get you in trouble however. But there is nothing wrong if you exercise discretion and maintain the same confidentiality you expect of the company.
Quote: No, if the line is already being recorded by the other party, you may make your own contemporaneous record of the conversation. Implied consent does apply here. How you USE the recording could get you in trouble however. But there is nothing wrong if you exercise discretion and maintain the same confidentiality you expect of the company.
Depends on state law. Just because they are recording with your knowledge and (implied) consent, doesn't mean you can record them without their knowledge. You may not need their consent, probably just have to tell them.
Quote: I don't know if it's an option at your place of employment, but at mine I communicate with the company by email 99.8% of the time. I have a written record and I can refer back to details that I might have forgotten/missed in the initial read or by the time I wake up.
At most places, you can just self-notify if you agree with what they're assigning. But if you have issues, you need to talk to them... and that's when a recording might be of use.
Quote: Apples technology is that good? Well then next best is to tape a piece of crystal with a high refracted index onto the camera. That otta work.

FWIW, at many airlines the resources are stretched thin. You would have to be on the "list" if they were really gonna spy on you. In that case you have bigger problems.

Government spying on you? See above
Always cracks me up when I see guys with the camera taped. Funny thing is that if the company wants to get you they can get much more damning evidence from the microphone than the camera.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to