Civilian schedules

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: I’m sure some day, if I eat my Wheaties and work hard, I will be good enough to walk in your shadow.
I'm hardly surprised by your responses. Now we have the typical re-direct of non-relevant counter attacks against the USAF in general - feel better? I said my piece as have others and there's obviously no point in continuing. Good luck to you.

"All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes."
- Winston Churchill
Quote: I'm hardly surprised by your responses. Now we have the typical re-direct of non-relevant counter attacks against the USAF in general - feel better? I said my piece as have others and there's obviously no point in continuing. Good luck to you.

"All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes."
- Winston Churchill
My opinion of the Air Force is based upon years of joint operations and numerous circumstances.
Having a squadron commander tell an Army Special Ops commander that an A/C lifting off the ground is a completed mission.
Trying to borrow a hanger at an Air Force base fo a major exercise and not being able to get any Air Force officer from the squadron Co, maintenance Co to the base CO to make a decision. It took a senior master sergeant to make the decision for us.
Having Air Force pikots tell me a major international airport is too dangerous for them to fly a C-130 into, only to be told by the Marine Reserve C-130 pilot that he puts a 757 in there on a regular basis, he can probably fit a C-130. I could go on with the personal examples I had over the years.
Again, only the Air Force would have a coniption about someone flying 3-5 hours in a day while sleeping 8-10 hours, 3 days in a row followed by at least 4 days off.
Quote: I’m sure some day, if I eat my Wheaties and work hard, I will be good enough to walk in your shadow.
Probably not Blackhawk.

I would have grounded you If you where in my squadron.
Quote: Probably not Blackhawk.

I would have grounded you If you where in my squadron.
Somehow I’m not surprised. As ground troops on the ground begged for support. But you would sit high on your white horse knowing you did the right thing as it went unfulfilled. Because we can’t put Air Farce pilots in a location without flush toilets and paved sidewalks.
But I guess that’s why the Army has been trying to wrestle some sort of military air back from the Department of Transportation.
Maybe you guys need to go find some nice McPeak uniforms while you’re at it. That way you can have the look to go with the attitude.
Gentlemen. This is starting to sound like the regional forum.
Quote: Gentlemen. This is starting to sound like the regional forum.
Yes it is. People got on their high horses and began lecturing others about things which they had little to no knowledge.
And sorry. I should not have brought up McPeak. That was a low blow and immature on my part. 😜
Quote: Somehow I’m not surprised. As ground troops on the ground begged for support. But you would sit high on your white horse knowing you did the right thing as it went unfulfilled. Because we can’t put Air Farce pilots in a location without flush toilets and paved sidewalks.
But I guess that’s why the Army has been trying to wrestle some sort of military air back from the Department of Transportation.
Wait...... ground troops where begging for support during your FTPs completed between your airline job duty periods?
https://thechive.files.wordpress.com...rip=info&w=600
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to