New Flow Realities

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 18
Go to
Quote: Are these the off the street hire numbers?
No. These were flows from last AA class.
Do you know what those numbers are out of, how many total in class?
What're some things that make one competitive? Obviously you need the hours...then they look at what? Degree? No failures? Recommendations? What sort of extra curriculars make someone stand out?
Quote: Do you know what those numbers are out of, how many total in class?
There were two classes of 42 in November. Envoy sent 22 in the first class, and the rest outlined above in class 2.
Quote: I think his point was WO sent that many, leaving more than 50% of the class for street hires.
Yes. Thanks.
Quote: What're some things that make one competitive? Obviously you need the hours...then they look at what? Degree? No failures? Recommendations? What sort of extra curriculars make someone stand out?
Line Check Airman, well networked and community/ special interest group involvement has been the trend amongst the purely civilian pilots I’ve seen as OTS hires at AA in the last year.
Just curious why an ex-Eagle Allegiant pilot cares so much about the flow?
Quote: Just curious why an ex-Eagle Allegiant pilot cares so much about the flow?
Stockholm syndrome?

I know a Spirit pilot who regrets leaving PDT now that they’d be flowing to AA shortly had they stayed in place instead of switching to another regional and then going to Spirit.
Quote: Just curious why an ex-Eagle Allegiant pilot cares so much about the flow?
Because he got fired from Eagle and now he has to try make himself feel better and discredit the flow as much as he can in a sad attempt to convince himself that the flow would not have gotten him to a legacy quicker than he'll be able to without it.
Quote: Stockholm syndrome?

I know a Spirit pilot who regrets leaving PDT now that they’d be flowing to AA shortly had they stayed in place instead of switching to another regional and then going to Spirit.
Perhaps. He likes to brag about how "much" he makes as a year 2 captain though so it seems like he really enjoys Allegiant.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 18
Go to