FDX B reserve

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote:
I understand the correlation you're making but HKG housing issues are a bit beyond a simply discussion of JS booking status.

If my JS flight to MEM diverts and I miss my trip, what difference is my travel status going to make to the company? Regardless of whether I checked staging or business when I booked it, I'm still going to miss the trip. So, whatever DO happens to be on duty that night gets to "discipline" me based on a technicality? To what end? I'm already out the trip pay - I really don't care what letter ends up in my secret flight ops file.

I'm not arguing about the practicality or reasonableness. I'm saying that bigger impacts have resulted from smaller details.

And the form of the discipline is not defined here. While it might be nothing more than a letter in your file, it might mean removal from the trip WITHOUT Make-Up. Even that might not be significant to most of us, but to some people, especially a guy on 1st-year pay and no hours in the Make-Up bank, that could be a big deal.

And I'll have to disagree with you on the matter of Hong Kong terminations. They followed the rules, and they were terminated. Not much simpler than that.

Actually, there isn't a "staging" category anymore. It's BP4, BP6, BP7 and BP8 BP7 is staging but it is called BP7
R-3
I’ve only been on property for 11 months so still pretty new. I noticed in chapter 25 of the contract there are R-2 and R-3 reserve callouts. I have yet to see these options in a bidpack. Have they ever actually put those in a bidpack?
Quote: I’ve only been on property for 11 months so still pretty new. I noticed in chapter 25 of the contract there are R-2 and R-3 reserve callouts. I have yet to see these options in a bidpack. Have they ever actually put those in a bidpack?
R-3 is used in several domiciles around the system such as LAX, HKG and ANC.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to