Say What!?!

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to
Did they have bags over their heads, too?

#butterface

Plane Coffee
I flew with someone who thought that making repeated death threats (both verbally and on publicly viewable social media) aimed at Muslims was somehow socially acceptable because they were a veteran.

Judging by the fact this person ended up being suspended over said behavior, it appears that HR disagrees with that particular viewpoint.
Quote: Super dooper RJ Captain: “I’m an FFDO.....If anyone tries to breach the flight deck, I will assume a defensive position, defend the flight deck at all costs......and you?....you fly the plane................also.....be advised if you make any attempt to open the cockpit door........I'm authorized to shoot you.......”

Me: “well....I’m also an FFDO....what happens if I defend my self from you with MY gun?”

Him:”well....I guess we will see who is the fastest shot...”
Im on the jump seat of a 737.......

CA - "Im an FFDO if someone tries to break through that door you better get out of the way before I draw my gun because I WILL shoot through you....
"All we have to do is change the ZFW in the FMC and we will be able to get up FL410......"
Quote: "All we have to do is change the ZFW in the FMC and we will be able to get up FL410......"
Quote: Both captains I've flown with that wore long sleeves, did so because they either have had skin cancer or melanoma. Both bought lots of beer...not too dorky in my book.
One of our captains wears long sleeves year-round. 3rd degree burns over his back, shoulder, and right arm. Numerous skin graft surgeries.

Connecting long sleeves to "dork" is a symptom of Jerk.
Quote: One of our captains wears long sleeves year-round. 3rd degree burns over his back, shoulder, and right arm. Numerous skin graft surgeries.

Connecting long sleeves to "dork" is a symptom of Jerk.
Even without covering up burns or tattoos there’s nothing wrong with long sleeved shirts. I wear short sleeves myself because I like to be cool temperature wise when working but I think long sleeved shirts look great in the winter with the blazer.
Quote: East vs. west FFDO's, that's a scary thought...
The East are gunfighters. I wouldn’t mess with them. Who doesn’t recall the duel between the heroic FFDO and that big bad Airbus.
“You better vote for Obama. He will save your job.”
"You better vote for Trump. He will save your job"
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to