Invite to Interview

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to
I completed the ICIMS portion prior to the 2nd which is now showing “received submission” but didn’t finish updating my credentials (account) until this morning. Will that rule me out this time around? Thanks
You can always update credentials, even after the window closes. But if you want to change the actual application, go back to your email and open the one telling you your application was received. Open that link in the email for the employment posting (NOT pilot credentials). Now on the employment page, near the top right area, there's a "Returning Applicant Log in Here". Click that link and it will have the page with some tabs at the top where you can make some changes.
If this helps you get a call before me though, I'm going to be ****ed! Good luck.
Quote: You can always update credentials, even after the window closes. But if you want to change the actual application, go back to your email and open the one telling you your application was received. Open that link in the email for the employment posting (NOT pilot credentials). Now on the employment page, near the top right area, there's a "Returning Applicant Log in Here". Click that link and it will have the page with some tabs at the top where you can make some changes.
If this helps you get a call before me though, I'm going to be ****ed! Good luck.
HAHA me getting a call is a long shot, so you're safe. Thanks for the info!
Quote: You can always update credentials, even after the window closes. But if you want to change the actual application, go back to your email and open the one telling you your application was received. Open that link in the email for the employment posting (NOT pilot credentials). Now on the employment page, near the top right area, there's a "Returning Applicant Log in Here". Click that link and it will have the page with some tabs at the top where you can make some changes.
Me getting a call is a huge long shot so don't worry. Thanks for the info!
OK, my “hiring info” and ”hiring forms” tab has appeared. It took a phone call from Rocky, which was cool. On the info page, the first thing it asks for is “ID” and “date.” I have no idea what I’d number they are looking for here, have I been assigned some sort of SWA ID of which I am unaware?
Also, under citizenship it asks for “employee number.” Would that be the number from my current airline? Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I got the TBNT a few years ago, and I’m not trying to get that again!
Quote: OK, my “hiring info” and ”hiring forms” tab has appeared. It took a phone call from Rocky, which was cool. On the info page, the first thing it asks for is “ID” and “date.” I have no idea what I’d number they are looking for here, have I been assigned some sort of SWA ID of which I am unaware?
I managed to get hired a few months back and I put my social where it asks for ID. I couldn't think of anything else to put. For the "employee number" question I put "N/A". I think that's really just for someone who's transferring internally, i.e., a former dispatcher who got his ratings, etc.

Good luck.
Quote: OK, my “hiring info” and ”hiring forms” tab has appeared. It took a phone call from Rocky, which was cool. On the info page, the first thing it asks for is “ID” and “date.” I have no idea what I’d number they are looking for here, have I been assigned some sort of SWA ID of which I am unaware?
In the interview instructions email I received back in November, they specifically tell you that ID is your social security number. I put my birthday for the Date.
Quote: Also, under citizenship it asks for “employee number.” Would that be the number from my current airline? Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I got the TBNT a few years ago, and I’m not trying to get that again!
Leave that blank
Quote: Leave that blank
Thanks for the info!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to