Junior new hire base?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Can't find any current info on which base a new hire can expect to get. Any info would be great. Thank you.
ACY.........................
How long for LAS?
Quote: How long for LAS?
The junior FO on the February bid packet is a November 6 2017 hire.
How about FLL? How long?
Just know that there is always a chance this TA may not pass. I wouldn’t assume it will just yet and make a career choice on just yet.
Quote: Just know that there is always a chance this TA may not pass. I wouldn’t assume it will just yet and make a career choice on just yet.
Really? Junior Captain is ~1100. The numbers make it a Captain contract and it will pass. The senior guys want their $ now. They've already figured out how to take most of the cash. The up grades will slow and the new hires will be stuck on subpar pay.
Quote: Really? Junior Captain is ~1100. The numbers make it a Captain contract and it will pass. The senior guys want their $ now. They've already figured out how to take most of the cash. The up grades will slow and the new hires will be stuck on subpar pay.
Then mgmt will have solved nothing because we will still have a hard time filling classes. Not our problem. Cant grow without pilots
Anyone have a good grasp on the average time frame from getting an interview phone call to starting class? Trying to judge when i should submit an application if i wanted to start this summer.
Quote: Anyone have a good grasp on the average time frame from getting an interview phone call to starting class? Trying to judge when i should submit an application if i wanted to start this summer.
Lol. Why not apply, see if you get called, then see if you get offered a class then make the decision
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to