2017 Earnings

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Quote: I saw this in another thread and thought it would be interesting to see how things stack up for envoy. Also gives a good chance to compare actual CA earnings compared to year one FOs who received the large bonuses.

Just post your seat/earnings.

FO/ 71k
How do I do this? Went to class Feb 27, with bonus and all mine says 50.7.
Quote: How do I do this? Went to class Feb 27, with bonus and all mine says 50.7.

I’m sure the one referral bumped it up a bit. But the rest was on year 4 pay with about 10-15 hours OT each month.
Line holder for all of 2017, commuter, flew my schedule minus 2 segments. No OT, sign on bonus was in 2016, no referrals in 2017 and no retention bonus this year because of the creative structure of how it’s paid out. W2 Box 1.... $31.1 K. I realize flying is a dream for many including me but I’ve burned through $8k in savings to supplement my pay. If you live in base you can pick up OT and make the situation a lot better otherwise....
Bonus was included in 2016 taxes. 2 months reserve. W2 box #1... 40112
Quote: Line holder for all of 2017, commuter, flew my schedule minus 2 segments. No OT, sign on bonus was in 2016, no referrals in 2017 and no retention bonus this year because of the creative structure of how it’s paid out. W2 Box 1.... $31.1 K. I realize flying is a dream for many including me but I’ve burned through $8k in savings to supplement my pay. If you live in base you can pick up OT and make the situation a lot better otherwise....
Yeah this almost exactly for me as well. Missed the retention bonus by 1 day and the cynical side of me can’t help but think that was intentional by the company.
Quote: Yeah this almost exactly for me as well. Missed the retention bonus by 1 day and the cynical side of me can’t help but think that was intentional by the company.
You give the company way too much credit for forward planning.
110k including per diem

Jan-May on step 6 FO pay plus the rentention bonus payments and the 5k in Jan from the 12,500 contact signing. Usually 85-90 hours a month with OT.

Step 7 CA, GSW based from June-Dec. Down to 8 days off every month (voluntary), 110-120 hours a month, and home every night
Quote: 110k including per diem

Jan-May on step 6 FO pay plus the rentention bonus payments and the 5k in Jan from the 12,500 contact signing. Usually 85-90 hours a month with OT.

Step 7 CA, GSW based from June-Dec. Down to 8 days off every month (voluntary), 110-120 hours a month, and home every night
In plain English, how many years do you have at Envoy since hire date

Thank you
Quote: In plain English, how many years do you have at Envoy since hire date

Thank you
Based on his post he’s got 7 years in and he’s a sim instructor.
Quote: In plain English, how many years do you have at Envoy since hire date

Thank you
7 year anniversary is coming up soon. 2011 hire
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to