What would you leave this job for?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
If a non-aviation job offer came around, what would it have to look like for you to leave your airline job?

How would your airline job have to change for you to actively look to leave?
It would have to look like Margot Robbie, and pay like the Nigerian lottery I won again yesterday.

I’ve been fortunate to work in many other industries. I can’t put a price on my time being my time. 121 aviation affords me that.
Stay-at-home dad minus the dad part with Sofia Vergara as my sugar mama.
Quote: It would have to look like Margot Robbie, and pay like the Nigerian lottery I won again yesterday.

I’ve been fortunate to work in many other industries. I can’t put a price on my time being my time. 121 aviation affords me that.
This!!!
Providing nighttime heat for Taylor Swift.
I dont need to go to a non aviation job, just need about 2 million in the bank and I’m done!
Maybe 100 million plus lottery payout.....otherwise I'm waiting five years until I'm 60.

Or maybe just a really crappy trip. Then I might retire early.
Any challenging STEM job that pays well, has good culture and helps me build some career capital for future advancement. Unfortunately, I'd have to have those skills in order to get hired (and be younger), which I don't. Gosh to be 25 again. Would never have gotten into this mind numbing jobs.
$10 Starbucks card.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to