IFL Group info

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to
Currently working for them on the CRJ side of things. I'll answer any questions as best I can.
Quote: I was there during the DC3, piston Convair era, and when the 580’s first appeared, our alumni had no problems joining the ranks of Delta, AA, FedEx , SWA et al, the work itself was a crucible that refined you,plus IFL was always a class act. I do confess the scab thing bothers me, I’m really out of touch with what is going on there these days. Proud of the company though, our old competition has gone by the wayside, while IFL continues to thrive.
Yes, IFL is a good company. The list for people to run the 727 program (must be?) limited. Opportunity for improving the 727 leadership is unmistakable.
What equipment are the phx based crews flying? Are they hiring phx FO's?

Thanks
Quote: What equipment are the phx based crews flying? Are they hiring phx FO's?

Thanks
We no longer have a Phoenix based crew. We are hiring in all aircraft. The CRJs on the scheduled runs are based in KTVF, and the on demand ones will be based in KPTK. Most of the other aircraft are based in KPTK. The current schedule for the CRJ is two weeks on and two weeks off. They will airline you to the plane.
Quote: GarbageMan, did you ever actually work at IFL or do you just hold some long standing grudge?
As you can tell by his screen name he's full of crap. Probably one of the guys that failed out because he couldn't make the mark. Obviously he's so distraught by this, he now created a screen name to hide his identity and talk crap online behind the safety of his keyboard.
IFL is a great place to work. I spent 8 years on the Boeing. The forums all full of guys that didn’t want to put in the effort and were not successful at IFL so be careful what you read online. PM me if you have any questions.
Quote: One sign of an abusive boss, is he likes to sorround himself with A-kissers. A certified tormentor of subordinate employees.
100% agree
Quote: IFL is a great place to work. I spent 8 years on the Boeing. The forums all full of guys that didn’t want to put in the effort and were not successful at IFL so be careful what you read online. PM me if you have any questions.
That sounds like a load of IFL squeeze.
Quote: 100% agree
It’s time to take out the trash...
Anyone have current intel on the B727 operation?
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to