Upgrade Times?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to
Thanks guys for the info -- I will keep this thread going over the next couple of months. Curious to see if upgrade times will be coming down to the 2-2.5 year mark. That would make RAH very attractive overall for hiring.
Since we're here, what is the most junior captain base? my semi-informed outsider guess is ewr
EWR LGA and DCA are all pretty junior on the captain side
Quote: EWR LGA and DCA are all pretty junior on the captain side
How long does it currently take to hold CMH on the captain side?
Latest vacancy awards came out today and for the 3rd month in a row we are sitting at 2 yrs 7 mos. This is good, upgrade time has really coke down and hopefully continues to-do so.

Junior CMH captain is a 3/2015 hire, so about 3 years. Junior lineholder captain is around 11/2012. Expect to sit reserve a while.
Quote: Latest vacancy awards came out today and for the 3rd month in a row we are sitting at 2 yrs 7 mos. This is good, upgrade time has really coke down and hopefully continues to-do so.

Junior CMH captain is a 3/2015 hire, so about 3 years. Junior lineholder captain is around 11/2012. Expect to sit reserve a while.
Junior line holding Capt for May was 01/2014 in PIT...
Quote: Junior line holding Capt for May was 01/2014 in PIT...
I'm referring to CMH obviously
Quote: Latest vacancy awards came out today and for the 3rd month in a row we are sitting at 2 yrs 7 mos. This is good, upgrade time has really coke down and hopefully continues to-do so.

Jesus. It would take 6 years to hold a line as a captain in CMH?
So if you want to upgrade relatively quickly at republic, one would be looking at a base of LGA, DCA, or EWR? Yuck.
Quote: Jesus. It would take 6 years to hold a line as a captain in CMH?
So if you want to upgrade relatively quickly at republic, one would be looking at a base of LGA, DCA, or EWR? Yuck.
As with most Regionals, holding their most popular bases as Captain is a lot harder than FO considering you don't have people moving up opening up space like on the FO side, just the people moving out. So you get a lot more stagnation at the more senior bases. I know everybody at Envoy goes to LGA and Skywest have some senior bases you'll never get into as a CA.
Quote: I'm referring to CMH obviously
I’m referring to company wide, obviously.

🙃
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to