Wet Sock Smell

Subscribe
10  16  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 20 of 21
Go to
[QUOTE=WHACKMASTER;2960069]Bingo. SWA seems to make a habit of over-servicing the hydraulic systems which can lead to to the bleed air (which pressurizes the A & B systems on the B737) pushing hydraulic into the standpipe./QUOTE]

I’ve been calling MX every time the reservoir quantity is above 100%. Mostly they don’t give me crap for it (not that I care). Then I document the hell out of each occurrence.
News: Latest research: Bleed Air Ducts can not be cleaned, pollutants deeply penetrate human bodies
Quote: just curious. Do you remember what your hydraulic quantities were?
I do not

filler
https://www.businessinsider.com/delt...ircraft-2020-1

Delta FAs with a lawsuit
Fumed again today.
Reading this all and wondering what to do besides writing it up?
Quote: Fumed again today.
details?

AC type, phase of flight, reactions, etc?
Quote: Fumed again today.
Did you get sick at all? Details please.
On the 320 series, NEO.
This time was in descent relatively close to landing and lasted shortly but was a strong musty odor, no smoke or visible signs.
Reaction personally has been similar the times I’ve had it happen, a hot rush in my head, cloudiness of thought or confusion,
anger, but that’s just the fact I feel like I’m being poisoned while just trying to do my job. Increased heart rate as it’s either a symptom or a ‘in the moment oh ****’ factor.
Driving home almost have a buzzed or out of it feeling. Haven’t been to be tested for anything yet but will soon. Made appointment.
Quote: On the 320 series, NEO.
This time was in descent relatively close to landing and lasted shortly but was a strong musty odor, no smoke or visible signs.
Reaction personally has been similar the times I’ve had it happen, a hot rush in my head, cloudiness of thought or confusion,
anger, but that’s just the fact I feel like I’m being poisoned while just trying to do my job. Increased heart rate as it’s either a symptom or a ‘in the moment oh ****’ factor.
Driving home almost have a buzzed or out of it feeling. Haven’t been to be tested for anything yet but will soon. Made appointment.
HAL? Pratts I assume? Have you guys had a lot? I saw one in the news.
https://www.gcaqe.org/news?fbclid=Iw...0UbL5v_Tr-rnBg

JetBlue worker’s compensation claim ruled in favor of the pilot (who won’t fly again and almost died). Lots of very good reading, and good precedent set.
10  16  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 20 of 21
Go to