USERRA/Airline Training

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Many airlines will ask in the interview if you have time available with no planned personal or military comitments to complete initial training. If you answer yes I would honor that promise.
Quote:
Side note: you said earlier that probation freezes with military leave, which I think is true, so why shouldn't consolidation also? Not really the point of this thread, just something I noticed.
Consolidation is intended to do just that - consolidate recent training. If the training isn’t recent, it’s too late to consolidate it, the times up. Just like your physical will burn time during your deployment, because it is time limited. Just because you deploy doesn’t mean time stops.
Quote: Consolidation is intended to do just that - consolidate recent training. If the training isn’t recent, it’s too late to consolidate it, the times up. Just like your physical will burn time during your deployment, because it is time limited. Just because you deploy doesn’t mean time stops.
x2.

Consolidation is an FAR 121 regulatory requirement, not just company policy. It has to be completed IAW the regs. Not up to the company.

USERRA does not freeze or waive stuff like that. Only a few exceptions for things like divorce or possibly other civil actions.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to