Merger

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Rumor on the line is that there is a merger in the works. Anyone have any supporting details on it?
Quote: Rumor on the line is that there is a merger in the works. Anyone have any supporting details on it?
I heard we were getting acquired by SkyWest. Lol. Eye roll.
Quote: Rumor on the line is that there is a merger in the works. Anyone have any supporting details on it?
Probably a ploy to get simulator time we have pilots in training! LOL
It's 100% true. The union is at this moment working on the proposed seniority integration plan.
I doubt it, if a merger was imminent I doubt JO would have fired Fooley and all those other management people.
Quote: I doubt it, if a merger was imminent I doubt JO would have fired Fooley and all those other management people.
In a merger, there is an acquirer and an acquiree. Maybe, Mesa is wanting to sell before things go downhill further. Who knows? I haven’t heard this rumor yet.
Only a matter of time before we start seeing regional consolidation.
Quote: I doubt it, if a merger was imminent I doubt JO would have fired Fooley and all those other management people.
Those guys were fired because we broke the terms of the United contract in January.....
Quote: I heard we were getting acquired by SkyWest. Lol. Eye roll.
That's who... I heard we were merging with Expressjet hahaha
Quote: That's who... I heard we were merging with Expressjet hahaha
Yep, me too! Then, our upgrade time will go to 6 years too.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to