Base Seniority

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
You guys are unreal. Calm yourselves. 16 upgrades in the vacancy coming out in May. 6 more upgrades in the VSA after that.
Quote: You guys are unreal. Calm yourselves. 16 upgrades in the vacancy coming out in May. 6 more upgrades in the VSA after that.
Then the COLAS......

WTF
I think the point is that this management teams continues to lie to us about EVERYTHING. That includes upgrades. So people came here because they were told “it’s a two to three year upgrade.” Ask the people that came here 3 years ago how is working out for them. Everything about this place is a fu##*$# mess! Why people would look beyond what are union is telling you and still come here is beyond me.

I haven’t seen the announcement of Cola’s yet, but that is just icing on the cake with how Fk’d up this place is!
Did they seriously offer colas??
Quote: Did they seriously offer colas??
No they haven’t. Last summer yes, a few took it in Denver on the FO side. Maybe 15ish.. Nothing this year.
Quote: I think the point is that this management teams continues to lie to us about EVERYTHING. That includes upgrades. So people came here because they were told “it’s a two to three year upgrade.” Ask the people that came here 3 years ago how is working out for them. Everything about this place is a fu##*$# mess! Why people would look beyond what are union is telling you and still come here is beyond me.

I haven’t seen the announcement of Cola’s yet, but that is just icing on the cake with how Fk’d up this place is!
Exactly.

And there were colas offered last year in every base/seat weren't there? It wasn't just 15 Denver FO's, that's for sure.
Quote: No they haven’t. Last summer yes, a few took it in Denver on the FO side. Maybe 15ish.. Nothing this year.
My base and seat would’ve been the last in the whole company to get one, but I sure as sh!t would’ve taken the summer off
Quote: No they haven’t. Last summer yes, a few took it in Denver on the FO side. Maybe 15ish.. Nothing this year.
My base and seat would’ve been the last in the whole company to get one, but I sure as sh!t would’ve taken the summer off
Quote: Did they seriously offer colas??
okay, what is cola?
Quote: okay, what is cola?
Company Offered Leave of Absence
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to