Southwest Pilot Career Expo - June 16th 2018

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 44
Go to
http://www.aerocrewnews.com/aviation...t-career-expo/
Thanks for the update. Dont see it on credentials yet, but glad its coming. I was just gonna upgrade my internet to the fastest possible speed to get a slot!! This will work out much better...
So May 7 at 08:00 (Central Time I assume) is when 5000 people crash the servers trying to be first in line!
Am I reading this right? Sounds like tickets will be awarded via a lottery?
I hope it's based on your app/resume, that's what I thought. I thought it was to get away from the battle for fast internet and mouse clicks
Well that was a painless registration.
How???
Quote: Well that was a painless registration.

How did you register. All I have is an eventbrite page asking for a password..???
Quote: How did you register. All I have is an eventbrite page asking for a password..???
Read a little further on that Aerocrew link. The instructions are there.
Quote: How did you register. All I have is an eventbrite page asking for a password..???
Click the link above. It has all the info.
Quote: I hope it's based on your app/resume, that's what I thought. I thought it was to get away from the battle for fast internet and mouse clicks
Doesn’t appear to be so. Just put your name down and hope for the best. There were zero vetting questions. Hope I get it, but I just don’t understand the point of allowing essentially anyone to go if they don’t even meet the mins, let alone be competitive.

Oh well. Fingers are still crossed.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 44
Go to