JetBlue finally has come to the table

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 58
Go to
Vote it down due to “tradition”?!?!?

I think that instead I’ll read it and then make an informed decision.
Quote: It's a beer night!!!
Yes- lets enjoy this day and deal with the vote when it comes.
Thanks to the NC and MEC.
Quote: Vote it down due to “tradition”?!?!?

I think that instead I’ll read it and then make an informed decision.
I think he was being sarcastic
So this will take 3/4 weeks to find out the details of the agreement or just to read the full language?
Quote: So this will take 3/4 weeks to find out the details of the agreement or just to read the full language?
I read it as 3/4 weeks for the mec to make a decision. I wish we would get bullet points beforehand but I don't think we will (the way I read it)
Figure around June 10th for a full MEC vote. Then roadshows in everybase for around 3 weeks, give or take (read July 1). Then open for a vote while still doing more roadshows, Q&A’s, etc. Vote closes after 21-25 days (can’t remember ALPA specifics). Results are known very quickly with electronic voting. Ratified date of August 1st.

Best thing to do is read the entire TA once it becomes available. Pay rates are fun to brag about, but work rules determine your W2.

Congrats and enjoy!
Congratulations! Hope it's a good deal.
From a former colleague im glad to hear you guys are making progress! I'm just curious what section will cover pizza deliveries??
Quote: From a former colleague im glad to hear you guys are making progress! I'm just curious what section will cover pizza deliveries??
You have a bright future in comedy if this whole flying thing doesn't pan out.
Quote: We shall see... be prepared to vote the first one down though. Its a time honored tradition.
What a joke. We finally make it to this point and this is your first reaction.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 58
Go to