Updated newhire/furlough Class dates for 2018

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
Quote: Anyone know the class size for June 18th class?
55 is the number I heard when I was in TK last week.
Quote: 55 is the number I heard when I was in TK last week.
Any idea if the 9/10 July invites are done or are they still working on them? Is 30 still a good guess?
I'm at TK right now. They were interviewing full up 2-3 weeks ago. But now that I think about it I haven't seen any suits nor interview pilots around.
I'm sure they are expecting a rush of returning furlough pilots towards the end of the year. Most will be hitting their 10-year return cutoff soon.
Quote: To leave fedex it would take a lot, like living in base wherever you are going
Thats such a tired argument. He must not want to fly international at any passenger airline either then? Fedex has a lot of non night flying. I know guys there with less than a year on property and they aren’t doing “all night flying”
Correct - We have new 6-month newhires holding day flying at UPS.
Quote: Any idea if the 9/10 July invites are done or are they still working on them? Is 30 still a good guess?
My friends who will be in that class said it will have 36. That is what the welcome letter said.
Quote: My friends who will be in that class said it will have 36. That is what the welcome letter said.
I'm in that class and yes I can attest to the class size being 36.
Quote: I'm in that class and yes I can attest to the class size being 36.
PM sent...
Quote: I'm in that class and yes I can attest to the class size being 36.
When did you interview?

Quote: I've heard interviews are on hold - could it be possible that the pool will be empty by 2019?
how many are in the pool now?
Quote: When did you interview?
Jan 25th. I am coming through the XJT CPP.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to